There are newer employer reviews for Technosoft Inc

Excellent company to work for, Salary and bonus paid on time and GC and other processes were done on time.

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Schaumburg, IL
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at Technosoft Inc

Pros

Management is approachable, nice to work for a consulting company whcih has taken care of employees very well, on-time salary paid on-time, once a month, immigration was completed. No more goofy stuff and direct contact with attorney, fairness in sharing any information to employees. Company took care of anything employees wanted as legally as possible.

Cons

Not enough training provided nor training expenses were provided to employees. Had an issue with Group Health insurance which was taken care by plan administrator but a hassle to go thru all that.

reviews filtered by

have mixed feelings

Former Employee - Programmer Analyst in Schaumburg, IL
    Former Employee - Programmer Analyst in Schaumburg, IL

I worked at Technosoft Inc

Pros

Salary is given on time although it's below average. It's once per month and not bi-weekly. Insurance is provided but you to bear all the insurance premium. Leaves can be taken but no pay for that period.

Cons

No work culture as we won't be knowing any other employees except for ceo and hr. We don't know if the salary will be paid in full each month as sometimes you get minimum wage, reason mentioned as finance trouble. You have to bear the H1B sponsor fee completely although it's against the rules. We will be told that it will be returned after joining the company but will never get that amount. I was told percentage basis contract, but was paid regular low wage monthly telling that all extra amount will be paid as bonus. At the end, remaining amount (almost my one year savings) is just gone. I was cheated and simply told that all paystubs are generated as per rules and no percentage money will be given.

Advice to Management

I sincerely request management not to be too greedy and spoil the employees future. More the employees are satisfied, longer the time they stay at company

2. Good company to work for

I have been working at Technosoft Inc

Pros

Good Salary
    Flexible Timing
    Good corporate culture

Cons

Nothing wrong found in the company.