Techtronic Industries North America
www.ttigroup.com Anderson, SC

Great Entry Level Position

Field Sales Representative (Current Employee)

ProsThe best part of the company is the promotional opportunities and the willingness to invest from the bottom up. They want to hire right out of college and promote you from their within around a year. You get a company vehicle with free gas (even on personal trips) and 40K a year to start with bonuses, tools, and contests to win more money and merchandise. The promotions seem to come every 6-18 months if you are willing to move and based on performance. You seem to get 7500-10k for the first promotion then you start to get commission etc.

ConsTraining is very slim in the very beginning but gets progressively better after. Put in longer hours when you promote but is worth the effort in the long run.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrain more in the beginning of the job so that employees do not get discouraged and/or leave the company because they think they are wasting their time. Focus more on good candidates than right out of college.

You will hate this job.

Field Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Techtronic Industries North America full-time for less than a year

Pros: Truck and flexibility are basically the only good things. You work independently and rarely… Cons: You are basically an overworked home depot employee. You will be expected to do unethical things.… Advice to Senior Management: Be realistic. Respect your reps way more. Send less stuff… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

TTI was a good place to be for awhile..but management changed for the worse

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Techtronic Industries North America full-time

Pros: Truck/gas card able to create your own schedule. free tools scamming points from rep rewards. being… Cons: a lot of the products are marginal, management is terrible… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Techtronic Industries North America.

Worked for Techtronic Industries North America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Techtronic Industries North America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Techtronic Industries North America CEO Joseph Galli Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Techtronic Industries North America employees.