There are newer employer reviews for Tecomax

You can make more money working at mcdonalds

Former Contractor - Team Leader in Plano, TX
Former Contractor - Team Leader in Plano, TX

I worked at Tecomax as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Very independent since you are an independent contractor. You can get promoted in just a few days.

Cons

This company pays its sales reps 100% commission. I was a team leader and had 28 people on my team excluding myself. I worked about 75+ hours a week and made a little over $100 dollars. You will not get paid what you are supposed to. You are also a independent contractor meaning what you make is before you pay taxes.

Advice to Management

Do not take this job. You will make so much more working minimum wage at McDonalds.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Agent Rep. Reliant - (DFW and Houston)

Former Employee - Agent in DFW, TX
    Former Employee - Agent in DFW, TX

I worked at Tecomax full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They gave me opportunities to move in and out of state which I thought was really cool especially since I had not finished college yet. They hired me which felt good especially since I had been on many interviews with people who told me either I didnt qualify or was over qualified. After going through the training course for Tecomax's Reliant team, I was able to make $1,300 my 1st week, $1,100 my 2nd week and $4,300 my 3rd week + my Bonuses. I had no issues like those below. I would even ask: Why did you work for 2-3 years with those guys if you were that miserable? the money was amazing, they work with schedules and they promote fast?

Cons

They worked with my school schedule and I only needed to work 3-5 days a week to make $1,000 a week so I have no Cons really. I was able to do this consistantly for 3 years. I had to move to a non deregulated state so I had to give up the job : (

Advice to Management

Duplicate your DFW team and make an office in Florida for us to work at! Please!

2. Waste of time JOB

Former Employee - Sales Representative
    Former Employee - Sales Representative

I worked at Tecomax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If they had a no star rating i would click that. Dont do it ppl. They lie to you from the start. U will loose alot working for them. Its lies all over

Cons

waste of time JOB. Dont do it. You will loose time money and your family if you do.

Advice to Management

Stop lying to ppl to get them to work for yall