There are newer employer reviews for Tecta America

Tecta is a very interesting place to work based on how the company was formed.

I have been working at Tecta America

Pros

Senior management is, overall, the most qualified group that I have seen in several companies where I have worked.
The management at the operating unit level are a great bunch of people.
The work environment is one where everyone respects each other and no one acts better than the others..

Cons

The recession has impacted the ability to get any kind of a substantial raise in the last couple of years and bonuses, for the most part, have been non-existent. Hopefully, this will change as the economy improves.

An personal comment to people who are doing a great job would be appreciated - some people feel as they are never noticed while others are perceived at the "stars"

5 Other Employee Reviews for Tecta America (View Most Recent)

was there 32 years and company was fine until it was sold to a corporation. than it went down hill from there.

Former Employee - Shop Yard Foreman Etc Etc Etc Etc-----------  in  Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Shop Yard Foreman Etc Etc Etc Etc----------- in Denver, CO

I worked at Tecta America full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

your check wont bounce. benefits ok. leadership fair to ok at different times. senior management ok at different times. there are a few good people there that are honest.

Cons

senior management due to ages and no real field experience and they leave it up to old school experience to do what they should know. raises few and far between dealing with people that do not speak our language and have no pride in what and how they do it.

senior management with any company should have field experience.

Service Sales Representative

Current Employee - Service Sales Representative  in  Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Service Sales Representative in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Tecta America full-time for less than a year

Pros

Like the people in our office a lot. They have taught me quite a bit about the industry and how to source new leads.

Cons

Commission structure is not defined well when coming in. Was promised a good commission structure if I kept on track with my sales goals. Have not received a dollar in commissions since I have come on board. Currently I am on track to reach my sales goal.

There is a separation between Corporate and each individual operating unit.

There are newer employer reviews for Tecta America

Worked for Tecta America? Contribute to the Community!