Tecta America
www.tectaamerica.com Skokie, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

TectaAmerica corporation nationally is a well run business that results in a challenging but fun place to work.

Denver, CO

I have been working at Tecta America

ProsTectaAmerica has good competent leadership at the corporate level nationally and there is a wealth of training opportunities for all positions including best practice studies and implementation.

ConsLocal unit management can and does vary widely in style and unity. Their are limited advancement opportunities and it can be a very high pressure place to work.

It has been a great place to learn and grow professionally.

Chicago, IL

I have been working at Tecta America

Pros: Tecta America is well respected within the roofing industry nationwide. Cons: There seems to be a lack in direction for the people in the sales function of this… Advice to Senior Management: Streamlining communications needs to be a task that is taken very seriously. There seems… More

Tecta is a very interesting place to work based on how the company was formed.

I have been working at Tecta America

Pros: Senior management is, overall, the most qualified group that I have seen in several companies where I have worked. The management at the… Cons: The recession has impacted the ability to get any kind of a substantial raise in the last couple of… Advice to Senior Management: An personal comment to people who are doing a great job would be appreciated -… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Tecta America.

Worked for Tecta America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tecta America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tecta America CEO Mark F. Santacrose. All reviews posted anonymously by Tecta America employees.