There are newer employer reviews for Tecumseh Products

My twelve years at Tecumseh Products has been very much enjoyed and I will never work anywhere else.

Current Employee - Assembly  in  Tupelo, MS
Current Employee - Assembly in Tupelo, MS

I have been working at Tecumseh Products

Pros

I feel that Tecumseh Products is the best job I've ever had. I go in every morning with joy, knowing that I'm working with people that are serious about their job. The employees take great pride in the quality of the product. I wouldn't buy any other brand.

Cons

At certain times the hours of operation per week can be overwhelming. Sometimes I see work loads a bit much on one person.

The leadership at Tecumseh Products is great. The quality team couldn't be any better. I work in a very clean environment. I am always well informed of any changes or issues. If I have any questions or problems, I know who to turn to.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Tecumseh Products (View Most Recent)

Where good workers go to die.

Former Employee - CAD Designer  in  Tecumseh, MI
    Former Employee - CAD Designer in Tecumseh, MI

I worked at Tecumseh Products

Pros

compensation is ok relative to other companies in the area, however since they moved to ann arbor it becomes less of an advantage

Cons

the upper managerment is not well respected or trusted, too many shady characters at the top. they don't seem to treat employees well in general.

if you treat your people better, and as part of a team, they will be better workers and you will have a lot less turnover

I spent 6 month in this company for a mission graduation as LEAN Engineer.

Former Employee - Lean Engineer  in  Lyon (France)
    Former Employee - Lean Engineer in Lyon (France)

I worked at Tecumseh Products full-time

Pros

With This mission, I could improve my skills-set and used all methods I learnt in engineer school in France like: Project Management, LEAN Methods, management, a good organization and an industrial diagnostic.

Cons

My challenge was to improve the effeciency of a production line. With a diagnostic of this line, I created 3 teams for 3 objectives. i was the project coordinator. After some test (using LEAN methods: six sigma, kaizen, 5S) and reorganisation of workspaces, we improve the efficiency of the line: + 5 points.

There are newer employer reviews for Tecumseh Products

Worked for Tecumseh Products? Contribute to the Community!