Ted Baker London

www.tedbaker.co.uk

The worst retailer I've worked for!

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsCute clothes.
Hiring store manger was awesome.

ConsNew manger took over who was clueless. This company overworks and under pays because you do everything. There's never enough time in the day to finish your tasks. They give you a position and never explain what the duties are. They try to frame it as a specialist position which is a cop out position so they can put a huge workload on one person so they don't have to deal with it. The discount stinks and the district manger is always down mangements throat. They have no idea what's going on or how to make a schedule or who works when. They Have no compassion for anything or anyone.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn how to communicate and make a schedule. Give reasonable tasks and lift your team up. Hire other than part time. Lift up and coach your team. Never assume people know things. Tell them!

Good pay. Bad management.

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Ted Baker London

Pros: Good money. Allowance. Good benefits Cons: Upper management not so good More

Very educational experience....

Sales Assistant (Former Employee) Nottingham, England (UK)

I worked at Ted Baker London full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Ted Baker took the time to educate me in my role, and learnt me all you need to know to… Cons: Ted baker were sometimes stuck in their ways with the management side of the business. I felt if the face fits you were given the… Advice to Senior Management: Improved allowance. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ted Baker London.

Worked for Ted Baker London? Contribute to the Community!