Ted Baker London
www.tedbaker.co.uk London, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

The worst retailer I've worked for!

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

ProsCute clothes.
Hiring store manger was awesome.

ConsNew manger took over who was clueless. This company overworks and under pays because you do everything. There's never enough time in the day to finish your tasks. They give you a position and never explain what the duties are. They try to frame it as a specialist position which is a cop out position so they can put a huge workload on one person so they don't have to deal with it. The discount stinks and the district manger is always down mangements throat. They have no idea what's going on or how to make a schedule or who works when. They Have no compassion for anything or anyone.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn how to communicate and make a schedule. Give reasonable tasks and lift your team up. Hire other than part time. Lift up and coach your team. Never assume people know things. Tell them!

Good pay. Bad management.

Assistant Manager (Former Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Ted Baker London

Pros: Good money. Allowance. Good benefits Cons: Upper management not so good More

Enlightening and fun!

Senior Sales (Former Employee)
    London, England (UK)

I worked at Ted Baker London full-time for more than a year

Pros: The best reasons to work for Ted are obviously the clothes! Love their stuff and the style.The atmosphere is always… Cons: No commission on sales. Very rigid with policies and sometimes targets… Advice to Senior Management: Whilst I was there, before I was in management myself, in one store, management encouraged you and gave you incentives to complete sales/tasks/targets,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Ted Baker London.

Worked for Ted Baker London? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ted Baker London reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ted Baker London CEO Robert Breare. All reviews posted anonymously by Ted Baker London employees.