There are newer employer reviews for Ted Baker London

Good pay. Bad management.

Former Employee - Assistant Manager  in  Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Ted Baker London

Pros

Good money. Allowance. Good benefits

Cons

Upper management not so good

41 Other Employee Reviews for Ted Baker London (View Most Recent)

Very TEDucational

Former Employee - Brand Ambassador  in  Richmond, London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in Richmond, London, England (UK)

I worked at Ted Baker London full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great atmosphere in store, combining rigarous training to ensure you are at the top of your game. Great enthusiasm from other staff and management and brilliant staff benefits and perks. There are opportunities to move around as I moved from the Portsmouth to Richmond stores and both were very enjoyable. Team training and knowledge about the brand was exciting to learn about and inform customers about every day.

Cons

Challenges included retaining the large amount of information that was expected by management in order to be well versed in both the product and company history.

Please remember that your staff are new and it takes time to be well versed in the company history and procedures. This can even be the case when moving between different stores as there are differences between outlets and full price stores. It is a learning process and takes time and repetition before these skills become second nature.

One Year at Ted

Former Employee - Sales Person  in  Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)
    Former Employee - Sales Person in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

I worked at Ted Baker London full-time for more than a year

Pros

The training is like nothing i have encountered before, very informal but taught me lots about my self and my approach to customers. i was constantly encouraged to learn different aspects of the business such as the admin systems, weekly reports and figures, not just sales. This certainly helped when i left to go on university placement, as the training and drive carried through.

Cons

there can be a lot of pressure to hit targets, as is the case in many retail positions. being in part of a concession in HOF I often found my self being pestered by store managers to push master cards on customers, this can be very awkward and uncomfortable.

take into consideration the amount of hard work your sales staff put in, and perhaps pay them a wage to match that responsibility.

There are newer employer reviews for Ted Baker London

Worked for Ted Baker London? Contribute to the Community!