Teekay
www.teekay.com Vancouver, Canada

excellent

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Teekay as a contractor for more than 10 years

ProsThe company management is trying its best to give due compensation and recognition to everyone who has done so much to the success and betterment of the company as a whole.

ConsCul5tural differences among sea staffs is giving the on board ship living a not so nice atmosphere.Senior officers are sometimes discriminatory to subordinates.

Advice to Senior Managementconstant consultation must be frequent to monitor such abuses.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Lacking growth opportunities

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I worked at Teekay full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Excellent employee benefits, good bonus and company pension plan. … Cons: Internal employees are not valued as much as externally recruited employees. No commitment to promotion from… Advice to Senior Management: Departmental heads to review internal employees' potential for growth and… More

happy and no problem to this company

Chief Cook (Current Employee)

I have been working at Teekay as a contractor for more than 10 years

Pros: good salary and have health card benefits Cons: im happy to work at all teekay ships Advice to Senior Management: no comment. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Teekay.

Worked for Teekay? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Teekay reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Teekay CEO Peter Evensen. All reviews posted anonymously by Teekay employees.