TekReliance

There are newer employer reviews for TekReliance

Very Good company to work

Current Employee - Senior Developer in San Ramon, CA
Current Employee - Senior Developer in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at TekReliance

Pros

They have a very good marketing team, I got to learn a lot from the company. The company took care about finding a project in my preferred area. I have recommended to couple of my friends and one of my relatives. All of them got placed at within a short time. One of my friends was new to the industry and he got free training.
 In past have worked with companies but here i got the benefit of immigration and support for my spouses visa.

Cons

Had signed an initial contract but now its past and I think that initial contract put me in initial stress. Other than that no issues.

Need to get more direct clients, sometime even smaller companies have better client contacts.

10 Other Employee Reviews for TekReliance (View Most Recent)

Excellent Team to work with

Current Employee - Senior Java Developer in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Java Developer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at TekReliance full-time (less than an year)

Pros

They have great training resources which is all that is most important. Excellent network with their clients to get you a project faster. I got a project within 2 weeks.

Cons

Nothing major, Wish the guest house was a bit better organized.

Please improve web presence, This company in reality is far far better than many other shady companies on the net.

TekReliance Response

Feb 17, 2014Managing Partner

Thank you. You have been a great asset. Thanks for your constructive feedback. We are striving hard to improve.

Training??? OK

Former Employee - Trainee in Livermore, CA
    Former Employee - Trainee in Livermore, CA

I worked at TekReliance as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

I cannot think of any pros

Cons

If you just received an offer from this company and trying to know more about this company. Here is the truth, this company is totally scam. They bring you to the "HEADQUARTER" which is a share office with another company. There are no lab, no professor and all you have to do is self-learning, they forced me to learn some free online tutorials available online. Additionally, you need to be excellent to find a job because no employers are willing to pay a big paycheck for those who know nothing about IT, and thinking of learning IT in couple of weeks (HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? THINK ABOUT THIS).
    When I first came here, I thought they will provide me some source of training but it was not happened. Couple of guys I know, they were here 1-2 months and still cannot find any jobs.
    Finally, All I want to say is to help those who on OPT avoid this scam company, don't wait your time here (like I was)

NONE