There are newer employer reviews for TekReliance

Good company to work

Former Employee - Database Administrative in New York, NY
Former Employee - Database Administrative in New York, NY

I worked at TekReliance

Pros

The management takes care to balance between work and personal life, In my case they helped me find a project in one location. I got chance to work from India office and this helped me stay there for couple of months and take care of my personal work. All my Visa and immigration works where taken care by the company.

Cons

They are more into consulting and some times getting project in one location is not that easy. One should be ready to relocate. This is very true with most of the IT industry.

10 Other Employee Reviews for TekReliance (View Most Recent)

Very Good company to work

Current Employee - Senior Developer in San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Developer in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at TekReliance

Pros

They have a very good marketing team, I got to learn a lot from the company. The company took care about finding a project in my preferred area. I have recommended to couple of my friends and one of my relatives. All of them got placed at within a short time. One of my friends was new to the industry and he got free training.
     In past have worked with companies but here i got the benefit of immigration and support for my spouses visa.

Cons

Had signed an initial contract but now its past and I think that initial contract put me in initial stress. Other than that no issues.

Need to get more direct clients, sometime even smaller companies have better client contacts.

Excellent Team to work with

Current Employee - Senior Java Developer in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Java Developer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at TekReliance full-time (less than an year)

Pros

They have great training resources which is all that is most important. Excellent network with their clients to get you a project faster. I got a project within 2 weeks.

Cons

Nothing major, Wish the guest house was a bit better organized.

Please improve web presence, This company in reality is far far better than many other shady companies on the net.

TekReliance Response

Feb 17, 2014Managing Partner

Thank you. You have been a great asset. Thanks for your constructive feedback. We are striving hard to improve.

There are newer employer reviews for TekReliance