TekReliance
www.tekreliance.com Livermore, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Good company to work

Database Administrative (Former Employee)
New York, NY

ProsThe management takes care to balance between work and personal life, In my case they helped me find a project in one location. I got chance to work from India office and this helped me stay there for couple of months and take care of my personal work. All my Visa and immigration works where taken care by the company.

ConsThey are more into consulting and some times getting project in one location is not that easy. One should be ready to relocate. This is very true with most of the IT industry.

Very Good company to work

Senior Developer (Current Employee)
    San Ramon, CA

I have been working at TekReliance

Pros: They have a very good marketing team, I got to learn a lot from the company. The company took care about finding a project in… Cons: Had signed an initial contract but now its past and I think… Advice to Senior Management: Need to get more direct clients, sometime even smaller companies… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent Team to work with

Senior Java Developer (Current Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I have been working at TekReliance full-time for less than a year

Pros: They have great training resources which is all that is most important. Excellent network with… Cons: Nothing major, Wish the guest house was a bit better… Advice to Senior Management: Please improve web presence, This company in reality is far… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on TekReliance.

Worked for TekReliance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TekReliance reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TekReliance CEO Kismat Kathrani . All reviews posted anonymously by TekReliance employees.