There are newer employer reviews for TekStream Solutions

Potential is recognized, opportunities made available, and given the ability to forge your own destiny!

I have been working at TekStream Solutions

Pros

TekStream has a very balanced work environment between work and play. Everyone is so excited about what they're doing, and they are all willing to work their hardest to achieve their goals. I know it sounds cheesy, but TekStream isn't just a group of coworkers, it's a family. We care about each other, even all the way up to the top. This company is filled with integrity, and I've never been more proud to work for an organization than I am here at TekStream.

On a more concrete note: The benefits are fantastic, the pay is great, and the review process is like a dream come true. We do wear business attire Monday-Thursday, but Fridays are casual, so hooray for jeans!

Cons

The office is often freezing. The commute can be difficult sometimes, particularly during rush hour (which starts at about 4pm)

Continue to do what you're doing, because what you're doing is awesome. As we grow, please strive to maintain the care, attention, and support with the employees that you currently display. Thank you for being such wonderful, genuine people.

TekStream Solutions Response

Apr 23, 2013Office Administrator

Thank you! I'm glad you're so satisfied with us. One small note, though: Our M-Th attire is business casual, not business.

2 Other Employee Reviews for TekStream Solutions (View Most Recent)

Truly a once and a lifetime career opportunity that I am luckily enough to be a part of!

Current Employee - Sourcing Specialist in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at TekStream Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

*Stellar, working atmosphere!!
    * Leadership and Management are second to none
    * Outside work events are always fun
    * On the cutting edge of marketing and technology spaces!
    * A real opportunity to learn and grow in the company.
    * Team atmosphere, everyone is genuinely invested in helping one another out.

Cons

Nothing can come to mind.......

Never change!

TekStream Solutions Response

Aug 15, 2013Office Administrator

Thank you! Glad to hear you're so happy with our company!

There are newer employer reviews for TekStream Solutions