Teknetex

www.teknetex.com
  www.teknetex.com
There are newer employer reviews for Teknetex

Great company to work for!

Former Employee - Senior Business Analyst Consultant in Nashville, TN
Former Employee - Senior Business Analyst Consultant in Nashville, TN

I worked at Teknetex full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Career Opportunities - Teknetex had and has had the jobs, even during the economic downturn and high unemployment over the past three years.

Compensation & Benefits - Second to none in the industry and this market. I got top dollar and full benefits as a full time (W2) consultant. My check was always correct and in the bank right on time.

Work/Life Balance - Very flexible and accommodating. I was able to take time off when I wanted to. I was able to serve on a mission trip for a week in Thailand and enjoy a week in Hawaii with my wife for our 25th anniversary.

Senior Management - John Kepley is hands down one of the best people I've ever had the pleasure to work with and for. John really shines when it comes to taking care of his people and will do whatever it takes to get the job done and done right.

Culture & Values - The slogan, "it's about people" and the mission statement "Be Helpful" are lived out every day by the good folks at Teknetex. They truly put these words into action.

Cons

There were some partner / leadership issues in the past, attributable to individuals no longer there, but all of that has been resolved now.

Have more companywide / all employee communication and events / get togethers, not just client specific functions.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Teknetex (View Most Recent)

Owners are unprofessional and should never TRY to manage people

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Nashville, TN

I worked at Teknetex full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good group of core employees, solid recruiter/sales leadership, energetic culture, everyone worked hard (Recruiters, Sales, and Director of Recruiting)

Cons

Owners were unprofessional in word and actions, volatile environment. Appearances were very important to owners as opposed to being good stewards of revenue and truly developing partnerships with clients. Owners had horrible reputations in Nashville, TN.

Hire someone else to manage your employees and get out of the way, entirely!

Concur with Previous Review

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Teknetex full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Energetic initial image with can-do attitudes

Cons

Followed by way too many occurances of foul-mouthed criticisms of people to their faces and behind their backs.

Find a role that doesn't require managing people.

There are newer employer reviews for Teknetex