Teknetex

www.teknetex.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Teknetex

Great company to work for!

Former Employee - Senior Business Analyst Consultant in Nashville, TN
Former Employee - Senior Business Analyst Consultant in Nashville, TN

I worked at Teknetex full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Career Opportunities - Teknetex had and has had the jobs, even during the economic downturn and high unemployment over the past three years.

Compensation & Benefits - Second to none in the industry and this market. I got top dollar and full benefits as a full time (W2) consultant. My check was always correct and in the bank right on time.

Work/Life Balance - Very flexible and accommodating. I was able to take time off when I wanted to. I was able to serve on a mission trip for a week in Thailand and enjoy a week in Hawaii with my wife for our 25th anniversary.

Senior Management - John Kepley is hands down one of the best people I've ever had the pleasure to work with and for. John really shines when it comes to taking care of his people and will do whatever it takes to get the job done and done right.

Culture & Values - The slogan, "it's about people" and the mission statement "Be Helpful" are lived out every day by the good folks at Teknetex. They truly put these words into action.

Cons

There were some partner / leadership issues in the past, attributable to individuals no longer there, but all of that has been resolved now.

Have more companywide / all employee communication and events / get togethers, not just client specific functions.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Teknetex (View Most Recent)

It's going in the right direction

Former Employee - Office Manager in Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Office Manager in Nashville, TN

I worked at Teknetex full-time (less than a year)

Pros

This company puts lots of emphasis on a positive culture and the owner likes to add in perks like gym memberships and team events/ lunches. There is also a lot of encouragement to engage in the local community and networking. I have learned a tremendous amount on that side since working at teknetex.

Cons

There were definitely some gaps in vision and management style with the previous owners that lead to tension and inefficient management. There is only one owner now, and the decision making and vision is much more streamlined.

Keep pushing forward, you are on the right track

Owners are unprofessional and should never TRY to manage people

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Nashville, TN

I worked at Teknetex full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Good group of core employees, solid recruiter/sales leadership, energetic culture, everyone worked hard (Recruiters, Sales, and Director of Recruiting)

Cons

Owners were unprofessional in word and actions, volatile environment. Appearances were very important to owners as opposed to being good stewards of revenue and truly developing partnerships with clients. Owners had horrible reputations in Nashville, TN.

Hire someone else to manage your employees and get out of the way, entirely!

There are newer employer reviews for Teknetex