Teknetex
www.teknetex.com Nashville, TN 1 to 5 Employees

Fun Place To Work

Executive Assistant (Current Employee)
Nashville, TN

I have been working at Teknetex full-time for less than a year

ProsTeknetex has a real team environment. I am new to the company but everyone has taken time to work with me and include me in the decision making process. We have outings together to the movies and lunches, too, so it's not all work all of the time. It really feels like a family.

ConsI really enjoy what I do, so I don't have many cons. We all make an effort to keep everybody happy so hopefully we won't have too many cons!

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for making it a great place to work. I look forward to coming in each day and as we continue to grow let's keep the fun spirit we have now.

Great company to work for!

Senior Business Analyst Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at Teknetex full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Career Opportunities - Teknetex had and has had the jobs, even during the economic downturn and high unemployment over the past three years. Compensation & Benefits… Cons: There were some partner / leadership issues in the past, attributable to… Advice to Senior Management: Have more companywide / all employee communication and events /… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It's going in the right direction

Office Manager (Former Employee)
Nashville, TN

I worked at Teknetex full-time for less than a year

Pros: This company puts lots of emphasis on a positive culture and the owner likes to add in perks like gym memberships and team events/ lunches.… Cons: There were definitely some gaps in vision and management style with the previous owners that lead to tension… Advice to Senior Management: Keep pushing forward, you are on the right track Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Teknetex.

Worked for Teknetex? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Teknetex reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Teknetex CEO John Kepley . All reviews posted anonymously by Teknetex employees.