Teknetex

There are newer employer reviews for Teknetex

Fun Place To Work

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Nashville, TN
Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Teknetex full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Teknetex has a real team environment. I am new to the company but everyone has taken time to work with me and include me in the decision making process. We have outings together to the movies and lunches, too, so it's not all work all of the time. It really feels like a family.

Cons

I really enjoy what I do, so I don't have many cons. We all make an effort to keep everybody happy so hopefully we won't have too many cons!

Thank you for making it a great place to work. I look forward to coming in each day and as we continue to grow let's keep the fun spirit we have now.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Teknetex (View Most Recent)

Great company to work for!

Former Employee - Senior Business Analyst Consultant in Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Senior Business Analyst Consultant in Nashville, TN

I worked at Teknetex full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Career Opportunities - Teknetex had and has had the jobs, even during the economic downturn and high unemployment over the past three years.

Compensation & Benefits - Second to none in the industry and this market. I got top dollar and full benefits as a full time (W2) consultant. My check was always correct and in the bank right on time.

Work/Life Balance - Very flexible and accommodating. I was able to take time off when I wanted to. I was able to serve on a mission trip for a week in Thailand and enjoy a week in Hawaii with my wife for our 25th anniversary.

Senior Management - John Kepley is hands down one of the best people I've ever had the pleasure to work with and for. John really shines when it comes to taking care of his people and will do whatever it takes to get the job done and done right.

Culture & Values - The slogan, "it's about people" and the mission statement "Be Helpful" are lived out every day by the good folks at Teknetex. They truly put these words into action.

Cons

There were some partner / leadership issues in the past, attributable to individuals no longer there, but all of that has been resolved now.

Have more companywide / all employee communication and events / get togethers, not just client specific functions.

It's going in the right direction

Former Employee - Office Manager in Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Office Manager in Nashville, TN

I worked at Teknetex full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This company puts lots of emphasis on a positive culture and the owner likes to add in perks like gym memberships and team events/ lunches. There is also a lot of encouragement to engage in the local community and networking. I have learned a tremendous amount on that side since working at teknetex.

Cons

There were definitely some gaps in vision and management style with the previous owners that lead to tension and inefficient management. There is only one owner now, and the decision making and vision is much more streamlined.

Keep pushing forward, you are on the right track

There are newer employer reviews for Teknetex