There are newer employer reviews for Teknetex

Overall a very good experience

Former Contractor - Technical Recruiter in Nashville, TN
Former Contractor - Technical Recruiter in Nashville, TN

I worked at Teknetex as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I worked at Teknetex as a contractor/hourly and was in contact with almost everybody from the company, from CEO to admin and back-office/payroll. I was treated very well as an external employee, always got paid on time and the whole process from interview stage to onboarding and getting paid on time etc was well organized and done in a professional manner.

Cons

Company seems to know what they are doing and where they want to go. Leadership makes people feel that they are part of a team and encourages open communication, informing their people of new developments and encouraging them to give feedback, suggestions and complaints.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Fun Place To Work

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Teknetex full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Teknetex has a real team environment. I am new to the company but everyone has taken time to work with me and include me in the decision making process. We have outings together to the movies and lunches, too, so it's not all work all of the time. It really feels like a family.

Cons

I really enjoy what I do, so I don't have many cons. We all make an effort to keep everybody happy so hopefully we won't have too many cons!

Advice to Management

Thank you for making it a great place to work. I look forward to coming in each day and as we continue to grow let's keep the fun spirit we have now.

2. It's going in the right direction

Former Employee - Office Manager in Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Office Manager in Nashville, TN

I worked at Teknetex full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company puts lots of emphasis on a positive culture and the owner likes to add in perks like gym memberships and team events/ lunches. There is also a lot of encouragement to engage in the local community and networking. I have learned a tremendous amount on that side since working at teknetex.

Cons

There were definitely some gaps in vision and management style with the previous owners that lead to tension and inefficient management. There is only one owner now, and the decision making and vision is much more streamlined.

Advice to Management

Keep pushing forward, you are on the right track