Teknetex

www.teknetex.com

Overall a very good experience

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter  in  Nashville, TN
Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Nashville, TN

Pros

I worked at Teknetex as a contractor/hourly and was in contact with almost everybody from the company, from CEO to admin and back-office/payroll. I was treated very well as an external employee, always got paid on time and the whole process from interview stage to onboarding and getting paid on time etc was well organized and done in a professional manner.

Cons

Company seems to know what they are doing and where they want to go. Leadership makes people feel that they are part of a team and encourages open communication, informing their people of new developments and encouraging them to give feedback, suggestions and complaints.

Other reviews for Teknetex

Fun Place To Work

Current Employee - Executive Assistant  in  Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Nashville, TN

Pros

Teknetex has a real team environment. I am new to the company but everyone has taken time to work with me and include me in the decision making process. We have outings together to the movies and lunches, too, so it's not all work all of the time. It really feels like a family.

Cons

I really enjoy what I do, so I don't have many cons. We all make an effort to keep everybody happy so hopefully we won't have too many cons!

Thank you for making it a great place to work. I look forward to coming in each day and as we continue to grow let's keep the fun spirit we have now.

Great company to work for!

Former Employee - Senior Business Analyst Consultant  in  Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Senior Business Analyst Consultant in Nashville, TN

Pros

Career Opportunities - Teknetex had and has had the jobs, even during the economic downturn and high unemployment over the past three years.

Compensation & Benefits - Second to none in the industry and this market. I got top dollar and full benefits as a full time (W2) consultant. My check was always correct and in the bank right on time.

Work/Life Balance - Very flexible and accommodating. I was able to take time off when I wanted to. I was able to serve on a mission trip for a week in Thailand and enjoy a week in Hawaii with my wife for our 25th anniversary.

Senior Management - John Kepley is hands down one of the best people I've ever had the pleasure to work with and for. John really shines when it comes to taking care of his people and will do whatever it takes to get the job done and done right.

Culture & Values - The slogan, "it's about people" and the mission statement "Be Helpful" are lived out every day by the good folks at Teknetex. They truly put these words into action.

Cons

There were some partner / leadership issues in the past, attributable to individuals no longer there, but all of that has been resolved now.

Have more companywide / all employee communication and events / get togethers, not just client specific functions.

There are newer employer reviews for Teknetex.

Worked for Teknetex? Contribute to the Community!