TeleCommunication Systems
www.telecomsys.com Annapolis, MD 1000 to 5000 Employees

Take care of employe base on real performance, not race and personal relationship

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Annapolis, MD

ProsBenefit ( 401k matching, ESPP, good Health Insurance, Flexable time, even free soda)
Compsation is acceptable.

ConsCareer advancement are non existing for some employees. ( in particular, minority)

Advice to Senior ManagementTake care of the good employees, and they will take care of the company!!
Too many long timer employee get into a comfort zone with high salary and low performance, while a lot of others with much lower paid but performed much better.

Former long term (but dissatisfied) employee

This Would Be "personally Identifiable Information" (Former Employee)
    Seattle, WA

I worked at TeleCommunication Systems

Pros: This is a close knit team environment. Everyone is very willing to commit to working to get a job done. If… Cons: There is a total lack of direction by upper management; no clear mission or vision for the company as a whole. Some of the… Advice to Senior Management: None. I tried. I'm done trying. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It has been great!

I have been working at TeleCommunication Systems

Pros: t is a family environment, we have everything from the Marines… Cons: If you are a family man, be aware that you… More
There are newer reviews on TeleCommunication Systems.

Worked for TeleCommunication Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TeleCommunication Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TeleCommunication Systems CEO Maurice B. Tosé. All reviews posted anonymously by TeleCommunication Systems employees.