TeleCommunication Systems

www.telecomsys.com
There are newer employer reviews for TeleCommunication Systems

Take care of employe base on real performance, not race and personal relationship

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Annapolis, MD
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Annapolis, MD

I have been working at TeleCommunication Systems

Pros

Benefit ( 401k matching, ESPP, good Health Insurance, Flexable time, even free soda)
Compsation is acceptable.

Cons

Career advancement are non existing for some employees. ( in particular, minority)

Take care of the good employees, and they will take care of the company!!
Too many long timer employee get into a comfort zone with high salary and low performance, while a lot of others with much lower paid but performed much better.

106 Other Employee Reviews for TeleCommunication Systems (View Most Recent)

Former long term (but dissatisfied) employee

Former Employee - This Would BE "personally Identifiable Information" in Seattle, WA

I worked at TeleCommunication Systems

Pros

This is a close knit team environment. Everyone is very willing to commit to working to get a job done. If I needed an answer, all I needed to do was ask. One of the managers there was the best I've worked for.

Cons

There is a total lack of direction by upper management; no clear mission or vision for the company as a whole. Some of the managers they have employed in the past are not ethical (though I can't speak for current conditions). Salaries start out medium to good for the market, but do not keep pace with current market rates the longer an individual is there.

None. I tried. I'm done trying.

It has been great!

I have been working at TeleCommunication Systems

Pros

t is a family environment, we have everything from the Marines to the Boy Scouts in the office, and it's all good.

Cons

If you are a family man, be aware that you may travel a bit, but that's all in the job description.

There are newer employer reviews for TeleCommunication Systems