TeleNav
www.telenav.com Sunnyvale, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Good group of people but needs more strategic direction.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Sunnyvale, CA

ProsThe employees at TeleNav are generally a good group of bright hard working people. Generally collaborative and open to new ideas and ways of doing things.

ConsTeleNav needs a clearer, more sensible long-term business plan. The marketplace for LBS apps and services is constantly changing and highly competitive, however I did not see a viable long term business plan or strategy to address these threats. While the aspriation of what TeleNav wants to do and where they want to be may make sense, the path of how to get there was not particularly sensible. Additionally, competing internal projects contributed to already strained human resources, leading to constant product delays and missed expectations.

poor management

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at TeleNav full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: - flexible working hour, people are very nice to work… Cons: - different manager uses very different way to manage the… Advice to Senior Management: respect developer, provide them as best computer, cell phone as… More

Good company to learn, contribute and grow

Senior Engineer (Current Employee)
    Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at TeleNav full-time for less than a year

Pros: 1. Talented engineers and Managers 2. Unlimited growth and learning opportunities 3.… Cons: 1. Too much of micro management 2. Lack of prioritization 3. Blame… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on TeleNav.

Worked for TeleNav? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TeleNav reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TeleNav CEO H. P. Jin. All reviews posted anonymously by TeleNav employees.