TeleNav

www.telenav.com

Good place to work

Software QA Engineer (Current Employee) Sunnyvale, CA

ProsFriendly co-workers, lot of potential to grow, easy communication with top management, always ready to listen to new and bright ideas. Good benefits. The new HR director seems competent and the over all work quality is improving.

ConsNeed to retain some of the bright minds. Lot of good talents leaving the organization. Over dependence on off shore china team. Sometimes communication becomes a barrier.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove the interview process to hire better talents. Must try to encourage people to work on independent projects, other than the job related work. Must go beyond social media to reach consumers.

np

I have been working at TeleNav as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Great CEO, great culture and values Cons: no opportunity to grow up Advice to Senior Management: Let's employees to build their carrier Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The ship is going down

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at TeleNav full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Some nice colleague. - Pretty strong offshore engineer team Cons: - With a large wave of talent departure, you can hardly find a bright/creative engineer in the company. - Very low spirit in the company, beaten… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the opinions from the other side of Pacific ocean,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on TeleNav.

Worked for TeleNav? Contribute to the Community!