TelePacific Communications

www.telepacific.com
  www.telepacific.com
There are newer employer reviews for TelePacific Communications

One of the worst employers I have worked for!!

Former Employee - Senior Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Senior Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at TelePacific Communications full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Training is good, that about sums it up. Oh wait, the benefits are decent.

Cons

The shark like, free for all mentality makes for a very hostile work environment. There is no support and anyone, at any time can swoop in and take a deal from you. It's truly exhausting and discouraging to continually to fight this battle. It's a barbaric sales model. Ethical reps hate it, Customers hate it even more, it makes Tpac look like they don;t know how to manage their sales teams. It's competitive enough out there, but to ask your own young to eat each other and then wonder wow morale sucks. Time to look in the mirror executive team! Breeds an incredibly unethical sales environment, where when you leave they will do everything in their power to not pay you commissions they owe. Sales managers change the reps who sold the deal the minutes you are out the door. Sales Managers are agents for other companies on the side. Really, really a very unstable, unhealthy environment.

Wake up and smell the coffee! Your management steals from reps, your management gets paid by other agents on deals. They are making money on the side. Your sales model promotes an unhelathy, unethical environment, and guess what? It's your fault, You basically asked people to get down and dirty and go after each others deals and you created a breeding ground for far worse behavior.

80 Other Employee Reviews for TelePacific Communications (View Most Recent)

The services here are great.

I have been working at TelePacific Communications

Pros

The services here are great. I always talk to a live person and when he or she cannot assist me they are more than willing to direct me to the right person. For the most part, the CSR can help me correct whatever I need and when I hang up I am satisfied. Thank you.

Fabulous company!!!

I have been working at TelePacific Communications

Pros

I've been here for several years and they just hire the right people, because throughout the years I've worked with a tremendous amount of talent. It is a wonderful enviornment to be in when you know people care about their work and are honest and ethical.

Cons

Things can change rapidly so be prepared to be challenged and to learn something new quite frequently .

There are newer employer reviews for TelePacific Communications