There are newer employer reviews for TelePacific Communications

One of the worst employers I have worked for!!

Former Employee - Senior Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Senior Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at TelePacific Communications full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Training is good, that about sums it up. Oh wait, the benefits are decent.

Cons

The shark like, free for all mentality makes for a very hostile work environment. There is no support and anyone, at any time can swoop in and take a deal from you. It's truly exhausting and discouraging to continually to fight this battle. It's a barbaric sales model. Ethical reps hate it, Customers hate it even more, it makes Tpac look like they don;t know how to manage their sales teams. It's competitive enough out there, but to ask your own young to eat each other and then wonder wow morale sucks. Time to look in the mirror executive team! Breeds an incredibly unethical sales environment, where when you leave they will do everything in their power to not pay you commissions they owe. Sales managers change the reps who sold the deal the minutes you are out the door. Sales Managers are agents for other companies on the side. Really, really a very unstable, unhealthy environment.

Advice to Management

Wake up and smell the coffee! Your management steals from reps, your management gets paid by other agents on deals. They are making money on the side. Your sales model promotes an unhelathy, unethical environment, and guess what? It's your fault, You basically asked people to get down and dirty and go after each others deals and you created a breeding ground for far worse behavior.

Other Employee Reviews for TelePacific Communications

Play the game and you might get somewhere

Current Employee - RROC Technician in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - RROC Technician in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at TelePacific Communications full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There are some true professionals at this company to learn from. Know the right people and you can be successful.

Cons

Management changes constantly, been working in the same department for 3 years and had 3 different managers and 5 different supervisors. Policy changes like the wind and not enforced consistently. Left hand has no clue what right hand is doing. Inside departments and between departments.

Advice to Management

Get some real professional management staff from executive level down with a realistic approach toward the industry. Get involved with the management level below yourself or line level employee ranks and really get a good idea of what is going on in your company. This would end many headaches for all.

2. The services here are great.

Pros

The services here are great. I always talk to a live person and when he or she cannot assist me they are more than willing to direct me to the right person. For the most part, the CSR can help me correct whatever I need and when I hang up I am satisfied. Thank you.