TeleRep

www.coxreps.com

Work here to get into Media, but leave once you have experience

Assistant Sales Representative (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsTo gain experience and move onto a real media firm with an actual real salary, assistants and research personal are paid 25,000. That is less than any other assistants or research, at the station, network, cable or independent firms.

ConsHours, workload, respect, pay, the usual time frame for employees is less than one year. Most of the good ones either move to cable, the station or an agency.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop trying to fight other firms for stations by under cutting each other to stay alive, rather try to devote some expenses to R&D... that is why cable companies are more recession proof, they actual have services as opposed to rep firms who do nothing but order take for the station.

Love the people, hate the job itself. Incredibly montonous.

I have been working at TeleRep full-time

Pros: Gain solid experience within the industry Gain connections with agencies and… Cons: Job is unrewarding and monotonous Low pay Advice to Senior Management: Treat assistants with more respect. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Don't stay here for more than you have to, or you'll hate your life.

Advertising Sales Assistant (Current Employee)

I have been working at TeleRep

Pros: Good benefits, you learn how the industry works, you can make connections at ad agencies, good location downtown, flexibility with vacations/time off. They offer… Cons: You're always busy doing the same tasks over and over again, it's… Advice to Senior Management: Make the job more rewarding with creative contests or team-building outings. We don't just want… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on TeleRep.

Worked for TeleRep? Contribute to the Community!