There are newer employer reviews for TeleTech

More than Satisfactory

Former Employee - Customer Services Representative in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

I worked at TeleTech

Pros

I work for my career and TeleTech has brought me to a level where I am growing. I put to use my language skills and customer service orientation at work. It was a good experience.

Cons

There are always people who will be negative. Keep away from the bad influence and decide for yourself. Do your best.

Advice to Management

Put effort to get to know what employees are saying. While some are valuable and others are not, it's still a good insight in what to do for managing the employees.

reviews filtered by

Excellent Opportunities to grow within the company

I have been working at TeleTech

Pros

they perfer to promote from within
    very flexible with scheduling
    excellent training and onboarding
    experienced leadership
    Fun incentives

Cons

Some positions are underpaid for the area. Technology is not always up to par.

The greatest place for growth and have a career

Current Employee - Sourcing & Marketing Specialist in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

I have been working at TeleTech

Pros

The Growth opportunities are amazing anyone with a High school Diploma can move up very quickly and even make a carrier out of it. I would recommended to everyone who wishes to have a growth opportunities. The Job enviroment is ausome , you dont need to come dress up with a tie or dressing shoes. You can be yourself. Is whats important at the End for a Job well done..

Cons

The Interview Process can be a bit time taking. But once you’re in there is nothing that can stop you but yourself to grow TeleTech®

Advice to Management

Thank you so much for the Great opportunities you have provided and continue to make a difference in our everyday lives...

There are newer employer reviews for TeleTech