TeleTech
www.teletech.com Englewood, CO 5000+ Employees

More than Satisfactory

Customer Services Representative (Former Employee)
Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

ProsI work for my career and TeleTech has brought me to a level where I am growing. I put to use my language skills and customer service orientation at work. It was a good experience.

ConsThere are always people who will be negative. Keep away from the bad influence and decide for yourself. Do your best.

Advice to Senior ManagementPut effort to get to know what employees are saying. While some are valuable and others are not, it's still a good insight in what to do for managing the employees.

Great work experience

Marketing Specialist (Current Employee)
    Quezon City, Quezon City (Philippines)

I have been working at TeleTech

Pros: Working with TeleTech provides me with a great work experience. I would say that I grew personally and professionally with my stay with the company.… Cons: Similar to other companies who wants to earn revenue but at the same time… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A great development and career building opportunity.

Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

I have been working at TeleTech

Pros: Great environment, freedom to act, salary, international exposure, opportunity to work… Cons: Benefits packages could be better, still working on the process to… Advice to Senior Management: Don't forget Communication is one of our core values, and in order to be effective must consider the listener… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on TeleTech.

Worked for TeleTech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TeleTech reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TeleTech CEO Kenneth D. Tuchman. All reviews posted anonymously by TeleTech employees.