There are newer employer reviews for TeleTech

Pros outweigh the Cons

Current Employee - Customer Service in Kalispell, MT
Current Employee - Customer Service in Kalispell, MT

I have been working at TeleTech

Pros

Technology is first-class. Pay is decent compared to other employers in the area. All I can say is that we really have the best tech in TeleTech.

Cons

Work requires you to meet the metrics which are sometimes unachievable. Maybe if you put your best effort you can reach it.

Employee activities or outings should be regular. Once a month will make us a happy camper. Promote people who deserve it. No one wants to work in a place where you are stagnant.

621 Other Employee Reviews for TeleTech (View Most Recent)

It has been a great professional experience

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, IA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, IA

I have been working at TeleTech

Pros

I did not know what to expect when I started in TeleTech, I was not sure about what the company services were, but it has been a great experience. The company has offered me professional development and exposure to a global enterprise.

Cons

The company moves very fast, so I think they should focus on extending their onboarding process for employees in their corporate office.

I think there is an opportunity to have more open communication with employees to ensure everyone is aligned in the organization and working towards the same goals

I love my job!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Moundsville, WV
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Moundsville, WV

I have been working at TeleTech

Pros

The starting salary is above average for the area and bonus incentives are great. Full benefits for FT and even some benefits for PT. There is lots of opportunity for growth. The co-workers and staff are wonderful. They are really good working with school students on scheduling.

Cons

Very few downsides. You do need to be flexible to work whatever hours of operation your project has. This can be a late shift.

n/a