TeleTech

www.teletech.com
There are newer employer reviews for TeleTech

Fine while it lasted

I worked at TeleTech

Pros

I had the best time because it was the first time I could just get on the computer all day and get on the internet. That was the ultimate. It was years ago and unheard of. Then the layoffs happened.

Cons

A lot of people could not help customers and customers needed a lot of help with their new systems

Have really skilled people

670 Other Employee Reviews for TeleTech (View Most Recent)

More than Satisfactory

Former Employee - Customer Services Representative in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

I worked at TeleTech

Pros

I work for my career and TeleTech has brought me to a level where I am growing. I put to use my language skills and customer service orientation at work. It was a good experience.

Cons

There are always people who will be negative. Keep away from the bad influence and decide for yourself. Do your best.

Put effort to get to know what employees are saying. While some are valuable and others are not, it's still a good insight in what to do for managing the employees.

Good but there is really a wide space for improvement

Former Employee - Technical Support in Orillia, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Technical Support in Orillia, ON (Canada)

I worked at TeleTech

Pros

Moving up the ladder is the best opportunity and a place for achievers unlike me...really. Facilities and benefits are ok. People are awesome - got so many friends there but I moved to another country now.

Cons

Average pay where it feels like you deserve more but if pay is the most important thing to you, don't expect to be happy. One has so many competitors in your job area.

I think the main issue here is pay. I can't think of other reasons that people will have to complain of. We did not have concerns about management other than this.

There are newer employer reviews for TeleTech