TeleTech

www.teletech.com
There are newer employer reviews for TeleTech

Fine while it lasted

I worked at TeleTech

Pros

I had the best time because it was the first time I could just get on the computer all day and get on the internet. That was the ultimate. It was years ago and unheard of. Then the layoffs happened.

Cons

A lot of people could not help customers and customers needed a lot of help with their new systems

Have really skilled people

716 Other Employee Reviews for TeleTech (View Most Recent)

More than Satisfactory

Former Employee - Customer Services Representative in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

I worked at TeleTech

Pros

I work for my career and TeleTech has brought me to a level where I am growing. I put to use my language skills and customer service orientation at work. It was a good experience.

Cons

There are always people who will be negative. Keep away from the bad influence and decide for yourself. Do your best.

Put effort to get to know what employees are saying. While some are valuable and others are not, it's still a good insight in what to do for managing the employees.

A great development and career building opportunity.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

I have been working at TeleTech

Pros

Great environment, freedom to act, salary, international exposure, opportunity to work with "500 Fortune" companies, career opportunities, diversification of business, leadership with experience.

Cons

Benefits packages could be better, still working on the process to tropicalize certain processes to adapt to local cultures, weak communication strategies.

Don't forget Communication is one of our core values, and in order to be effective must consider the listener and the message. The listener has a culture and a background that needs to be considered when communicating a message.

There are newer employer reviews for TeleTech