There are newer employer reviews for TeleTech

I had a good experience just let go TOO soon

Current Employee - @Home Agent in Pensacola, FL
Current Employee - @Home Agent in Pensacola, FL

I have been working at TeleTech part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

People, CC's and TL's
Loved my project
Got along with mid-level employees

Cons

Ramped way too soon, now it takes too long to get to agents, called and put in que for 15 mins...WHERE ARE ARE ALL THOSE AGENTS NOW!!!!

Advice to Management

Look at the good employees and keep them...get rid of the ones who are bogging you down...ask employees (CC's) who is performing and who is not

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Good people, Bad pay

Former Employee - At Home Professional/Seasonal Management
    Former Employee - At Home Professional/Seasonal Management

I worked at TeleTech part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible schedule, benefits, people are friendly, and the work is easy so long as you don't take things personally so that you can let things roll off your back easily.

Cons

They don't pay what an employee is worth, there are NEVER any pay raises though they tell you there will be pay reviews (there are not pay reviews), and often the tech team blame their system issues on you. I worked there for 2 years and only made $.25 more than new people coming in at holiday ramp. I worked for a long time in a position where I was told I couldn't be paid what the job said I should be paid because I already made over base pay ($.25/hour more) for my department. There was no retro pay to fix this issue once it was finally acknowledged and my pay was only bumped up once I started having tech issues that would eventually push me out of the job altogether. Once you go to Team Lead there is no where else to go, and the stress of that position isn't worth the chicken feed they pay you either.

Advice to Management

Support your agents as they do the REAL work for this company and pay them what they are worth. Base pay at this company is low and if you can just fix that, you may really have something. Get competitive with your salaries or perish.

2. Terrible Company Overall

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Lorain, OH
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Lorain, OH

I worked at TeleTech full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Compensation wasnt too bad, Could have been better, it was a job for the time being.

Cons

the company looks for every possible reason to fire you. the turn around rate is crazy.

Advice to Management

Change the way you treat your employees, without them you dont have a company.