TeleTech

There are newer employer reviews for TeleTech

Good people, Bad pay

Former Employee - At Home Professional/Seasonal Management
Former Employee - At Home Professional/Seasonal Management

I worked at TeleTech part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Flexible schedule, benefits, people are friendly, and the work is easy so long as you don't take things personally so that you can let things roll off your back easily.

Cons

They don't pay what an employee is worth, there are NEVER any pay raises though they tell you there will be pay reviews (there are not pay reviews), and often the tech team blame their system issues on you. I worked there for 2 years and only made $.25 more than new people coming in at holiday ramp. I worked for a long time in a position where I was told I couldn't be paid what the job said I should be paid because I already made over base pay ($.25/hour more) for my department. There was no retro pay to fix this issue once it was finally acknowledged and my pay was only bumped up once I started having tech issues that would eventually push me out of the job altogether. Once you go to Team Lead there is no where else to go, and the stress of that position isn't worth the chicken feed they pay you either.

Support your agents as they do the REAL work for this company and pay them what they are worth. Base pay at this company is low and if you can just fix that, you may really have something. Get competitive with your salaries or perish.

670 Other Employee Reviews for TeleTech (View Most Recent)

Terrible Company Overall

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Lorain, OH
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Lorain, OH

I worked at TeleTech full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Compensation wasnt too bad, Could have been better, it was a job for the time being.

Cons

the company looks for every possible reason to fire you. the turn around rate is crazy.

Change the way you treat your employees, without them you dont have a company.

Very disappointing

Current Employee - Senior Marketing and Media Specialist
    Current Employee - Senior Marketing and Media Specialist

I have been working at TeleTech full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Experience in a global company. Experience working with remotely.

Cons

Very low salaries, very few benefits, they don't value commitment or hard work, they just care about how much it costs them to have an employee. In fact they keep moving from country to country, firing thousands of employees and looking for the cheapest place to hire them and the lowest salary to pay them

There are newer employer reviews for TeleTech