TeleTech
teletechjobs.com Englewood, CO 5000+ Employees

Challenge and worth it!

Englewood, CO

I have been working at TeleTech full-time for more than a year

ProsI love my job. Yes, like any other employer, there are stressors. And yet, TeleTech has allowed me to grow so much personally. I am able to apply my knowledge, challenge the status quo, and make a difference!

ConsIt's not a place for everyone. Working with the corporate team here is full of its own challenges, but so worth it if you want to advance your career.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up with the continuous movement towards transparency! Love it!

Opportunities to own your job

Human Resources Manager (Current Employee)
Englewood, CO

I have been working at TeleTech full-time for more than a year

Pros: Global interactions. Team work. Great wellness programs. No red tape. Cons: The benefit program for 2013 took a big hit in… Advice to Senior Management: Continue opening communication avenues. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Feels great working for this company!

Tech Support Teletech@home (Current Employee)

I have been working at TeleTech part-time for less than a year

Pros: Working here makes me feel confident because I dont have someone looking over my shoulder. I feel in control and able to do a better… Cons: Technical and system issues but its not horrible nor frequent… Advice to Senior Management: A better pay rate, benefits and an opportunity to work… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on TeleTech.

Worked for TeleTech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TeleTech reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TeleTech CEO Kenneth D. Tuchman. All reviews posted anonymously by TeleTech employees.