TeleTech

www.teletech.com

Great coworkers. Job can be stressful

Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) Lorain, OH

ProsCoworkers are great. There is a real family atmosphere here. Everyone is close and friendly. There is always someone there to vent to and someone who will listen to your problems. There is a great amount of moral support. Your coworkers are there for you and will often go out of their way to give you a helping hand.

Hours are pretty good. You work five days a week with two days off, with the oppurtunity to work foir days a week with a ten hour shift.

Training was paid. Easiest money ever.

Great experience especially if you want to work in the IT field later on.

Great supervisors. Some of them don't breathe down your neck and give you breathing room, including mine. They're willing to work with you and coach you to do better if you are struggling.

Opportunities for advancement, though you don't get a pay raise if you are a "mini" supervisor.

ConsPay is every two weeks, and quite frankly we don't get paid as much as I think we should -- but it is relatively easy work.

Dealing with customers can be grating, mentally exhausting, and at the worst of times, completely infuriating.

System issues. We experience too many and are still expected to take calls. It is not fair to the customer, and embarrassing that we have to tell them that we, as a tech support rep, are experiencing system issues.

Policies are constantly changing and not exactly stable. What you could do one week, you probably can't the next.

Though the coworkers are great, rumors spread like wildfire. Office gossip is common.

Some projects don't have job security.

The job is repetitive. After a while it starts to wear you out. It is not for everyone.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake the healthcare benefits more affordable. Address system issues and furthermore, listen to your employees and maybe there wouldn't be such a high turnover rate.

Supervisors not sympathetic at all

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at TeleTech full-time for more than a year

Pros: The compensation was o k. Cons: Supervisors not sympathetic. changing hours No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Nice company but your schedule is on their terms

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Englewood, CO

I have been working at TeleTech part-time for more than a year

Pros: Convenient to be at home. You can get time off easier than with other… Cons: There is a bid for schedules so you have to trade with other employees to get a schedule to your… Advice to Senior Management: Management are nice and helpful. I would like to know exactly what… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on TeleTech.

Worked for TeleTech? Contribute to the Community!