There are newer employer reviews for TeleTech

Great coworkers. Job can be stressful

Current Employee - Technical Support Representative  in  Lorain, OH
Current Employee - Technical Support Representative in Lorain, OH

I have been working at TeleTech full-time for less than a year

Pros

Coworkers are great. There is a real family atmosphere here. Everyone is close and friendly. There is always someone there to vent to and someone who will listen to your problems. There is a great amount of moral support. Your coworkers are there for you and will often go out of their way to give you a helping hand.

Hours are pretty good. You work five days a week with two days off, with the oppurtunity to work foir days a week with a ten hour shift.

Training was paid. Easiest money ever.

Great experience especially if you want to work in the IT field later on.

Great supervisors. Some of them don't breathe down your neck and give you breathing room, including mine. They're willing to work with you and coach you to do better if you are struggling.

Opportunities for advancement, though you don't get a pay raise if you are a "mini" supervisor.

Cons

Pay is every two weeks, and quite frankly we don't get paid as much as I think we should -- but it is relatively easy work.

Dealing with customers can be grating, mentally exhausting, and at the worst of times, completely infuriating.

System issues. We experience too many and are still expected to take calls. It is not fair to the customer, and embarrassing that we have to tell them that we, as a tech support rep, are experiencing system issues.

Policies are constantly changing and not exactly stable. What you could do one week, you probably can't the next.

Though the coworkers are great, rumors spread like wildfire. Office gossip is common.

Some projects don't have job security.

The job is repetitive. After a while it starts to wear you out. It is not for everyone.

Make the healthcare benefits more affordable. Address system issues and furthermore, listen to your employees and maybe there wouldn't be such a high turnover rate.

595 Other Employee Reviews for TeleTech (View Most Recent)

Nice company but your schedule is on their terms

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Englewood, CO
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Englewood, CO

I have been working at TeleTech part-time for more than a year

Pros

Convenient to be at home. You can get time off easier than with other companies without being worried about when the last you asked for a day off.

Cons

There is a bid for schedules so you have to trade with other employees to get a schedule to your liking. The pay sucks but it's good choice for a part time job that you don't have to drive to.

Management are nice and helpful. I would like to know exactly what I did wrong on my performance card if dont get a perfect score.

work at teletech

Current Employee - Teletech @ Home
    Current Employee - Teletech @ Home

I have been working at TeleTech part-time for more than a year

Pros

people that you work with are helpful, will assist you, you can ask for more or less hours as needed, competitive, bonuses are available

Cons

you must have internet 100% of the time, if its down then your scores go down.

i have had a great experience with teletech.

There are newer employer reviews for TeleTech

Worked for TeleTech? Contribute to the Community!