TeleTech

www.teletech.com
  www.teletech.com
There are newer employer reviews for TeleTech

The Best Place for development

Current Employee - Senior Global Trainer in Tlaquepaque (Mexico)
Current Employee - Senior Global Trainer in Tlaquepaque (Mexico)

I have been working at TeleTech full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Teletech provides you with great opportunities for development. The site environment is relaxed but at the same time with a passion for professionalism.

Cons

for the time i have been working here i would have to say that i could not think of any cons.

n/a

649 Other Employee Reviews for TeleTech (View Most Recent)

Will not recommend this place to anyone

Current Employee - Customer Support Agent in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)
    Current Employee - Customer Support Agent in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

I have been working at TeleTech full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good colleagues, but that is just coincidence. Has nothing to do with the company itself.

Cons

The worst management I have ever seen. Managers walk around with their head above everyone else's. One way communication from top till bottom. That is if anything is communicated out. Usually you just have to hear news and changes to the organisation as rumours. Don't respect employees in any way, and you will be reported or threatened with formal action if you express any dissatisfaction. This in spite of the company claiming to hear their employees, and also starting up a communication group which is not really working. They just have it, so it seems that they take employees seriously. You are a number and not a person, and they don't care if you leave. They'll just find someone new, and turnover is very frequent. MANY employees stay there for only a couple of months, as it's not worth it to be treated without any respect on minimum wage.
    Not the best career opportunities. Team leader is one of the only progressions you can make, as they are not interested in you advancing in your career. They don't care.

I probably have plenty more cons, but this what I can think of now.

Sort out the structure and culture of this organisation because it cannot get worse than it already is. If you sort out the structure and the culture of the organisation, then maybe people would be more enthusiastic about X-box Fridays and dress up days. People will not participate in these things if they are unhappy at work.
    The values in action of the company are not acted out in any way by the management. Then how are the employees supposed to act them out?

I was able to build a long, lost dream with Teletech.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative II in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I worked at TeleTech full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I got good friends with memories to keep. The environment inside Teletech was cool and there's excitement every time you go to work. The continuous learning I had with TTECH University helps me a lot to do my work well done. The best thing was, I build not only a dream but a house for my family. Two thumbs up!

Cons

I observed that promotions was not that great. I stayed there but no one advice me to level up. Maybe because I had simple dreams or I need encouragement or I need to be close to someone, not sure. Promotions was somewhat political in a sense. But it's not a problem to me.

I hope you would consider dependents to be included in employee's HMO.

There are newer employer reviews for TeleTech