TeleTech

www.teletech.com
  www.teletech.com
There are newer employer reviews for TeleTech

Great company. Lots of ways to make more money.

I have been working at TeleTech

Pros

Easy to move up with teletech

Cons

Deal with unhappy members at the call center

649 Other Employee Reviews for TeleTech (View Most Recent)

Downward Slope

I worked at TeleTech part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Work from Home
    Terrific managers
    That's about it

Cons

Underpaid
    Training was a joke
    We were not at all ready for the work we had to deal with nor were we forewarned
    Constant complaints by customers on the systems in place and back-to-back calls. When there aren't back-to-back, mto is abundant.
    Almost every call is a problem call whether it's a complaint or a technical support type of call which is absolutely draining when you have idle time dwelling on how little you get rewarded for so much work.
    Customer seem to always be angry or on edge
    Tech problems with the company's system almost daily
    No raises ever
    Never feel individually recognized for your work nor do you feel appreciated
    Metrics seem to be the only rule they follow which doesn't seem to really completely encompass quality of care taken for the customer's concerns and the fact that they may have been resolved by you!
    Expected to always do more and more work with more and more requirements without any nudge in pay
    People cannot live on this pay and most are on welfare or their household is on some type of gov assistance

Appreciate your employees as human beings by offering livable wages for all the heartache they have to put up with on a daily basis. There is such a high turnover, it's unreal.

Not for everyone.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at TeleTech full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The jobs and projects that Teletech has are good. I love the job I do on my specific project.

Cons

If you have kids or need a specific schedule then is not the place for you. They do not like to work with people when it comes to scheduling, or time off requests. They are a very difficult company to work for.

Understand that there are things that happen that are out of peoples control. Be willing to work with people if they need to change shifts or need days off for doctors appointments or anything that may come up.

There are newer employer reviews for TeleTech