TeleTech

www.teletech.com

Nightmare

Current Employee - Post Purchase Support Agent  in  Orlando, FL
Current Employee - Post Purchase Support Agent in Orlando, FL

Pros

working from home & dont need a phone line

Cons

training is so inefficient as to be a joke. I've worked at 4 calls centers, this is by far the WORST training I have EVER received, it's a joke. Who doesn't let you touch the systems till you start taking calls!! No samples to work, just pages and pages of text to read, most of the system where down on and off, the trainer talked at us, thats not training, thats lecturing, no one learns that way. my trainer snapped at the class because there was so many questions, because no on understood anything, it was unproffesional and left a bad taste in my mouth, we skipped covering materials to keep "on time" with when they needed us on the phones no matter the fact no one knew what they where doing. that is no way to run a business. i see why the turn over is so huge and why the company they support has such a bad reputation for customer service. i wouldnt want to talk to me on the phone. I would not take this job again , the pay is nothing for what they want you to do, 10 days of training to learn to navigate 20 systems for $8 an hour. Looking for another job now.

you need to overhaul your training program its crap,

Other reviews for TeleTech

I felt exploited as a commodity.

Former Employee - Senior Account Specialist  in  Morgantown, WV
    Former Employee - Senior Account Specialist in Morgantown, WV

Pros

It is not difficult to get a job with Teletech, and if you follow their rules to the 't' it is not difficult to keep that job.

Cons

Little room for advancement. While It is true that much of Teletech's upper-level management started out at the bottom, there are not many rungs on the ladder to climb in-between.

Increase wages according to time with company.

Great company to work for

Former Employee - Operations Supervisor  in  Bremerton, WA
    Former Employee - Operations Supervisor in Bremerton, WA

Pros

The company is agile, and responds to customer and company needs in a timely manner

Cons

There was an appearance of occasional favoritism rather than consistent expectations for all

There are newer employer reviews for TeleTech.

Worked for TeleTech? Contribute to the Community!