TeleTech

There are newer employer reviews for TeleTech

Teletech In a Nutshell

Former Employee - Project Manager, Instructional Design in Englewood, CO
Former Employee - Project Manager, Instructional Design in Englewood, CO

I worked at TeleTech full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The corporate headquarters is massive and impressive.

Cons

On-boarding was insufficient and did not properly prep me for the ins and outs of working with this company. The benefits are terrible. They offer two plans, neither of which make sense or are easy to navigate, and cost the employee an incredible amount of money. The communication within the company is lacking. From inter-departmental to corporation-wide, communication is not clear to anyone and action items for employees are never made clear. There is no company culture. Whether you work at corporate or remotely, there is not sense of community. No Christmas or year end get-togethers, no mention of birthdays, anniversaries or spontaneous team building. A complete lack of work/life balance. As employees we worked consistently over 50 hours a week, and were not compensated. It is expected. This is a terrible company for which to work.

This company fosters a live to work mentality. I worked upwards of 60-75 hours a week, and my time was strictly monitored. I filled out several, daily reports and reporting tools to show how much I was working, and was never asked if I was even 'ok'. This was not just me. Everyone in the department worked similar hours.

670 Other Employee Reviews for TeleTech (View Most Recent)

Dog Company

Former Employee - Training
    Former Employee - Training

I worked at TeleTech full-time (less than an year)

Pros

We supported a great client at the call center I worked at. Great people working on behalf of the client. Meaning work suporting a great client.

Cons

Corporate made it impossible to do our jobs effectively. Little understanding on the business culture of the client. Unrealistic expectations. I would not recommend working for this company under any situation.

Get a clue

Don't even think about it

Former Employee - Technical Support Representative in Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Technical Support Representative in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at TeleTech part-time (more than an year)

Pros

The only good thing about this job was the ability to do it all from home.

Cons

Poor management, defective software/hardware, poor communication, subpar pay.

Don't pretend like your team doesn't exist. Don't ignore their efforts to communicate with you. Help them if they need to take time off.

There are newer employer reviews for TeleTech