Teletech In a Nutshell

Former Employee - Project Manager, Instructional Design in Englewood, CO
Former Employee - Project Manager, Instructional Design in Englewood, CO

I worked at TeleTech full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The corporate headquarters is massive and impressive.

Cons

On-boarding was insufficient and did not properly prep me for the ins and outs of working with this company. The benefits are terrible. They offer two plans, neither of which make sense or are easy to navigate, and cost the employee an incredible amount of money. The communication within the company is lacking. From inter-departmental to corporation-wide, communication is not clear to anyone and action items for employees are never made clear. There is no company culture. Whether you work at corporate or remotely, there is not sense of community. No Christmas or year end get-togethers, no mention of birthdays, anniversaries or spontaneous team building. A complete lack of work/life balance. As employees we worked consistently over 50 hours a week, and were not compensated. It is expected. This is a terrible company for which to work.

Advice to Management

This company fosters a live to work mentality. I worked upwards of 60-75 hours a week, and my time was strictly monitored. I filled out several, daily reports and reporting tools to show how much I was working, and was never asked if I was even 'ok'. This was not just me. Everyone in the department worked similar hours.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Good Opportunity

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Englewood, CO
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Englewood, CO

I worked at TeleTech part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Worked from home No traffic Training Promotion Potential HSA they match your dollar amount Hours Convenience Leadership

Cons

Benefits, but I understand also that you have to be full time. They do offer an HSA that you can contribute to, and they match the amount you contribute. Part-Time positions are entry, and if you get enough hours then it's okay.

Advice to Management

Offer more full-time positions, or at least a step up from Part-time

Unreliable, unwilling to help, and rude

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Springfield, MO
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Springfield, MO

I have been working at TeleTech full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Best reason to work here is for the pay and how many times shift bids come out.

Cons

Pay tops out after two raises. Can only get your raises under certain circumstances they do.not tell you. Flexible to them means you have no life and no family. Do not care about your priorities and family. Cafeteria workers are rude and ignorant. Other management are the same way with not caring and being rude.

Advice to Management

Care about your workers and their lives. People will stay for a company that cares and will work not only harder but more. You might see your turnover rate decrease in a great way.