Telecare Corporation
www.telecarecorp.com Alameda, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Want to really make a difference and feel good? Work at Telecare.

Alameda, CA

ProsTelecare is a place where people can do really good, heartfelt work that matters -- really matters. Everything we do either directly or indirectly helps people with mental illness, and that's something I feel great about. We are all treated like family -- sometimes good, sometimes not, but it's never 'corporate-y' -- I always feel like an individual and very appreciated.

ConsIf you are not a clinical person, sometimes it can be difficult to find ways to advance. That's because although we are a large company, the corporate/administration side is actually very small. However, if you are a clinical person, there is lots of room to advance.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work! Seriously. The people in senior management really care about this work; it's kind of wonderful to be a part of.

Apathetic Management: Truth is Lip Service is not Action

Director of Nursing (Current Employee)

I have been working at Telecare Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros: Its a job and everyone needs a job. Facility… Cons: Management is apathetic and unprofessional. Total lack of professional courtesy and leadership. Benefits are sub par with little… Advice to Senior Management: Hire qualified individuals, not someone that you know and gave a promotion without merit. Its okay to hire Caucasians that are male and have… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I learned a lot about the recovery model and enjoyed my experience at Telecare.

Recovery Specialist (Former Employee)

I worked at Telecare Corporation

Pros: High level of interaction with residents. Room for employee idea input. Flexible… Cons: Occasional employee drama would create stressful and distracting environment for… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to provide employees with feedback on the care they are providing.… More
There are newer reviews on Telecare Corporation.

Worked for Telecare Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Telecare Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Telecare Corporation CEO Anne L. Bakar. All reviews posted anonymously by Telecare Corporation employees.