Telecare Corporation

www.telecarecorp.com
  www.telecarecorp.com
There are newer employer reviews for Telecare Corporation

Want to really make a difference and feel good? Work at Telecare.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alameda, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alameda, CA

I have been working at Telecare Corporation

Pros

Telecare is a place where people can do really good, heartfelt work that matters -- really matters. Everything we do either directly or indirectly helps people with mental illness, and that's something I feel great about. We are all treated like family -- sometimes good, sometimes not, but it's never 'corporate-y' -- I always feel like an individual and very appreciated.

Cons

If you are not a clinical person, sometimes it can be difficult to find ways to advance. That's because although we are a large company, the corporate/administration side is actually very small. However, if you are a clinical person, there is lots of room to advance.

Keep up the good work! Seriously. The people in senior management really care about this work; it's kind of wonderful to be a part of.

22 Other Employee Reviews for Telecare Corporation (View Most Recent)

Apathetic Management: Truth is Lip Service is not Action

Current Employee - Director of Nursing
    Current Employee - Director of Nursing

I have been working at Telecare Corporation full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Its a job and everyone needs a job. Facility is located close to living space.

Cons

Management is apathetic and unprofessional. Total lack of professional courtesy and leadership. Benefits are sub par with little to no room for advancement. Corporate talks a good game but endgame is all talk and no action for improvement.

Hire qualified individuals, not someone that you know and gave a promotion without merit. Its okay to hire Caucasians that are male and have not only the minimum requirements but are over qualified for the position. I think they can do the job better than a minimum qualified individual with little to no real experience in the discipline.

I learned a lot about the recovery model and enjoyed my experience at Telecare.

Former Employee - Recovery Specialist
    Former Employee - Recovery Specialist

I worked at Telecare Corporation

Pros

High level of interaction with residents.
    Room for employee idea input.
    Flexible on shift scheduling.
    Found residents to be inspiring.

Cons

Occasional employee drama would create stressful and distracting environment for residents.

Continue to provide employees with feedback on the care they are providing. Try to create a more professional working environment by reducing non work-related conversations.

There are newer employer reviews for Telecare Corporation