Teledyne Brown Engineering

OK company/Great Team!

Analyst (Former Employee)
Arlington, VA

I worked at Teledyne Brown Engineering full-time for more than 8 years

ProsThe ability to telecommute and the customer, my team, and our customer are the main reasons I stayed here for almost 10 years working the same contract.

ConsOnce project ended I ended with TBE, company has no loyalty once your contract is gone.

Advice to Senior ManagementActually try harder to place employees who were displaced by a lost contract. Don't just pay lip service to finding another spot for those displaced by a lost contract.

Company as a whole is OK. They need to show their employee appreciation better.

Systems Engineer II (Former Employee)
Huntsville, AL

I worked at Teledyne Brown Engineering full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: There is a cafeteria and a (small) gym on campus. The pay… Cons: Lower pay than many other companies in town. I don't know… Advice to Senior Management: Work on providing more competitive pay rates. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Only a so so place to work

Analyst (Former Employee)
Huntsville, AL

I worked at Teledyne Brown Engineering full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Fairly consistent in the amount of contracts they win, and… Cons: Layoffs were bad in there was not any offers for early retirements or much to address the financial side of layoffs/retirements. Once you retire… Advice to Senior Management: Don't drop and forget your retirees because we helped make… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Teledyne Brown Engineering.

Worked for Teledyne Brown Engineering? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Teledyne Brown Engineering reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Teledyne Brown Engineering CEO Rex D. Geveden. All reviews posted anonymously by Teledyne Brown Engineering employees.