Unappreciated Corporate Slave

I worked at Teledyne Technologies

Pros

Best Benefits Decent Pay Management is very friendly and respectful

Cons

No appreciation for your work High stress environment with insanely high expectations Constantly push you to work 10 hour days minimum No personal life / work balance This place is nuts and it always pained me to see management work 12 hour days all the time. I have no idea how people live like this.

Advice to Management

Enjoy your life, your family, and your children. It will all be over in the blink of an eye.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Culture shock

I worked at Teledyne Technologies

Pros

Impulse has great benefits, the industry isn't suffering too severely from the economy, most everyone is really friendly and respectful of peers.

Cons

Favoritism inevitably exists, double standards exist among employees, can have unfair and unrealistic expectations from new employees, management will act as if they know everything that's going on and pin you in the corner.

Current Employee - Technician in Daytona Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Technician in Daytona Beach, FL

I have been working at Teledyne Technologies

Pros

The health benefits currently offered by the company I would rate as good. The company deals in supply products in the oil and gas industry, which isn't going anywhere as long as we depend on fossil fuels.

Cons

Lack of opportunities for people to move within the company, Company does not recoginize personal time, expected to work weekends at least twice a month if not more. Gives little or no recognition to employees for doing a good job ( company has had record revenue last several years.

Advice to Management

I have worked with several world class companies in the past and management with this company does not come close. I think current management could use training on how to communicate better with employees. They currently display a my way ,or the highway attitude, Most people do not respond well to this type of leadership.