There are newer employer reviews for Teledyne Technologies

Great place to learn about many different topics

Current Employee - Engineering Technician  in  Houston, TX
Current Employee - Engineering Technician in Houston, TX

I have been working at Teledyne Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Most of the people here are nice and easy to get along with. There's not a lot of micro-managing going on, which is great for your stress levels. The hours are pretty relaxed for most people.

Cons

Takes forever to be hired on permanent if you start out as contract, that is, if you EVER get hired on permanently.

Don't be so cheap on little stuff, but then blow thousands on something trivial.

42 Other Employee Reviews for Teledyne Technologies (View Most Recent)

Great Company to work for.

Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer  in  El Segundo, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Teledyne Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Management is responsive and supportive and they like to grow their talent. I see unlimited potential for me with this company.

Cons

Having to commute on the 405 to get to work. As with any company there are individuals who transferred or let go but due to their history with the company and personal relationships with executive management they remain. That's about the only downside I've encountered so far.

Get rid of the people who are not team players and like to cultivate their own little fiefdoms.

In with the right group you are good to go

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Teledyne Technologies

Pros

Great place if you can keep your head down and do what you are told. Stability is good. Top managment is very sharp and has kept the company running well even in bad times.

Cons

Type A personalities beware. More value is seen in your ability to get along than to your ability to get things done. You can be a likable idiot and go farther than the more agressive individual that ends up taking up your slack.
    Sometimes new employees are more valued than existing. After you have been around a few years you can feel a little cast aside.

There are newer employer reviews for Teledyne Technologies

Worked for Teledyne Technologies? Contribute to the Community!