Teledyne Technologies
www.teledyne.com Thousand Oaks, CA 5000+ Employees

Lack of respect in the work place!

Engineer I (Current Employee)

I have been working at Teledyne Technologies full-time for more than a year

ProsGood pay, good benefits, good location. Flexible hours for non-production employees.

ConsWeak management. All departments are not cross functional - everybody's goal should be to ship product out the door but that is not the case. You really have to fight for your own projects to get worked on. Upper management does not resolve people's concerns, including respect in the work place. Many people quit because they don't like working with others.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to people's concerns and actually care about how people feel and do something about it. If your employees are not happy, do not be surprised if they quit for another job... which has already happened a few times in the short time I've been here.

Good Company

Sales Engineer (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

I have been working at Teledyne Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Recognize hard work and provide a limited incentive for good work. Diverse product… Cons: Limited opportunities for advancement. Within this specific division there is a considerable legacy that continues to hinder… Advice to Senior Management: Provide more opportunity for advancement. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A stable place to work

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Poway, CA

I worked at Teledyne Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros: The company is stable. The benefit is good. Cons: The pay is average. It is a industry that everybody… Advice to Senior Management: Management need to improve Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Teledyne Technologies.

Worked for Teledyne Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Teledyne Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Teledyne Technologies CEO Robert Mehrabian. All reviews posted anonymously by Teledyne Technologies employees.