There are newer employer reviews for Telefónica

Great place to work

Former Employee - Assistant in Leeds, England (UK)
Former Employee - Assistant in Leeds, England (UK)

I worked at Telefónica full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great leadership and enjoyable place to work, relaxed yet professional approach.Collaborative teams and great common values. Would recommend to friends - good work life balance and encouraged to contribute ideas

Cons

Salaries not the highest and constantly going through restructure which can make it difficult to follow who is responsible for which business area

188 Other Employee Reviews for Telefónica (View Most Recent)

Great Company, Poor Strategy

I worked at Telefónica full-time

Pros

Mission statement, geographical fingerprint, product portfolio, market position, technology, staff are a kind of leading company

Cons

Current HR focus on cut on investments and salaries, so old and skilled staff are push away, while retaining less unexperienced but cheap employees.
    Customer care is handed over to cheap 3rd country providers, with no CRM or shared client profile knoledge. Good customers are not take in care, while focusing only on new customers and market penetration

Re-invest on innovation, not only infrastructure, and retain best staff. Revisit customer care with better CRM

Development and Opportunities

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I have been working at Telefónica full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Since I'm with Telefónica, I have been presented with a lot of opportunities and support. I have the possibility to develop and my colleagues and managers see to it, that the path I chose is made possible.
    In my opinion, it is no wonder, that they won the great place to work award in different countries and score highly worldwide

Cons

compared to other companies around here, like Google and Facebook, who offer a great deal of perks, the offer isn't as rich but it is ample and it is a great place to work.

There are newer employer reviews for Telefónica