Telefónica
www.telefonica.com Madrid, Spain 500 to 999 Employees

Excellent Company to Work For and Excellent Team Environment

Post Sales (Current Employee)
Miami, FL

Pros- Great Work Culture
- Great Cross funtional Teams Worldwide
- Everybody is willing to help and support other teams in the resolution of any issue
- Great benefits and salaries according to the market
- Best company I've ever worked so far
- Telefonica is being updating its portafolio, strategy and vision for the future of Telecom Business, which in my opinion is ahead of their competitors

Cons- Needs to improve processes to speed up the time to attend customer needs
- Company is affected at the moment due to the crisis in Spain and Europe which limits the budget for the rest of the Regions (I hope is solved in the 3 to 5 years term)

Advice to Senior Management- Actually is positive, the Leadership and Management (International and Global Services) are outstanding! Bus specially in the US. Senior Management Team is simply the best!

Good Telecommunication company

I have been working at Telefónica

Pros: Salary, Big Company, Spanish culture. Cons: Bad administration, Old school boss. Need new vision More

Telefonica is not committed to the operations in the USA and does not support their people.

Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Telefónica

Pros: Global Corporation, strong financials and job security in working in… Cons: Hierarchy, does not recognize that the USA needs USA executives and employees to run the operations and not expats.… Advice to Senior Management: Manage your operations in the USA with USA managers as you would in Brazil and Spain and you will do a much better job… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Telefónica.

Worked for Telefónica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Telefónica reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Telefónica CEO Cesar Alierta. All reviews posted anonymously by Telefónica employees.