Telefónica
www.telefonica.com Madrid, Spain 500 to 999 Employees

Senior Category Leader

Senior Category Manager (Current Employee)
Munich (Germany)

ProsProcurement of all Telefonica S.A. countries' needs with the strength of the whole group behind. Great opportunity to meet top vendors in industry and that is on the highest level - presidents, CEO's, etc. Staying on top of knowledge with regards of latest technologies.

ConsUnlike in other procurement organizations, here one have to negotiate with both parties - not only with vendors, but needs to "sell" to the Telefonica countries as well...

bad management

Researcher (Current Employee)
    Barcelona (Spain)

I have been working at Telefónica full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The salary was ok, the rest sucked Cons: The management style was extremely bad Advice to Senior Management: hire new people No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great start to my career

Relationship Manager (Former Employee)
    Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

I worked at Telefónica full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: There were great opportunities throughout the business with a focus on personal development. If I found a relevant course for my personal/business development 9… Cons: Over the years I worked at BT Cellnet, Cellnet, O2 and finally Telefonica O2; there were constant restructuring, unfortunately the process didn't… Advice to Senior Management: I made a conscious effort to know the leadership Team but many of my… More
There are newer reviews on Telefónica.

Worked for Telefónica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Telefónica reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Telefónica CEO Cesar Alierta. All reviews posted anonymously by Telefónica employees.