telefonica

I have been working at Telefónica full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

great place to work and eviromental

Cons

difficult to an international promotion

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great start to my career

Former Employee - Relationship Manager in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

I worked at Telefónica full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

There were great opportunities throughout the business with a focus on personal development. If I found a relevant course for my personal/business development 9 times out of 10, it got approval. The company can do culture resonated from the Board to the everyday manager. I worked with so many people that took pride in their work, overall a really empowering experience.

Cons

Over the years I worked at BT Cellnet, Cellnet, O2 and finally Telefonica O2; there were constant restructuring, unfortunately the process didn't always identify the skill gaps created by the great people that left and the impact on productivity could be felt for months after.

Advice to Management

I made a conscious effort to know the leadership Team but many of my colleagues could not name the board members nor were they interested in finding out.

2. Short and not so sweet

Current Employee - Knowledge Manager in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

I have been working at Telefónica full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Employee recognition scheme 'Fan Club' is a good idea.

Cons

Lack of honesty and integrity from immediate management regarding job status

Advice to Management

Examine employees more closely when reorganising, and keep the ones that achieve rather than the ones wuth the sales patter