Telefónica

www.telefonica.com
  www.telefonica.com
There are newer employer reviews for Telefónica

Was a great company to work for, until they decided to outsource some of their work.

I worked at Telefónica full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Good wages,friendly staff, some good perks with their friends and family discounts.

Cons

Downsizing back office staff through outsourcing of work, hiring contractors.

Managers need staff to manage, take away the staff and you will have no-one to manage.

203 Other Employee Reviews for Telefónica (View Most Recent)

telefonica

I have been working at Telefónica full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

great place to work and eviromental

Cons

difficult to an international promotion

Great start to my career

Former Employee - Relationship Manager in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

I worked at Telefónica full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

There were great opportunities throughout the business with a focus on personal development. If I found a relevant course for my personal/business development 9 times out of 10, it got approval.
    The company can do culture resonated from the Board to the everyday manager. I worked with so many people that took pride in their work, overall a really empowering experience.

Cons

Over the years I worked at BT Cellnet, Cellnet, O2 and finally Telefonica O2; there were constant restructuring, unfortunately the process didn't always identify the skill gaps created by the great people that left and the impact on productivity could be felt for months after.

I made a conscious effort to know the leadership Team but many of my colleagues could not name the board members nor were they interested in finding out.

There are newer employer reviews for Telefónica