Telefónica
www.telefonica.com Madrid, Spain 500 to 999 Employees

Marketing manager

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I worked at Telefónica full-time for more than 10 years

ProsIt's a huge company with opportunities in different areas and countries. I worked here in areas such as engeneering, Customer Service, Marketing and PMO for 12 years and I've never stayed in the same position for more than 2 years. The salary follow the market average and there are a good package of benefits.

ConsThere are constant change in the guideline of the company. Be prepared to work under pressure and to put in practice your political skills.
The merge between mobile and landline operation still are in progress, as a result, the comercial target is overestimated and it is almost impossible manage long term projects.

Advice to Senior ManagementShort time goes is important, but should be someone thinking in large time goes too.

Company in transition

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Telefónica as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Lots of energy and passion, flexible working Cons: Complexities of organisation can make decisions slow Advice to Senior Management: Simplify Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good experience in general

Santiago (Chile)

I worked at Telefónica full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great place to work, top ten in Chile. Program Uno with… Cons: Frequent massive layoffs. Bureaucracy. Low customer satisfaction. Advice to Senior Management: More interaction between Human Resources and each employee. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Telefónica.

Worked for Telefónica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Telefónica reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Telefónica CEO Cesar Alierta. All reviews posted anonymously by Telefónica employees.