There are newer employer reviews for Telefónica

Great company and wonderful colleagues - Telefonica O2 Czech Republic

Former Employee - Marketing Analyst in Prague (Czech Republic)
Former Employee - Marketing Analyst in Prague (Czech Republic)

I worked at Telefónica part-time (less than a year)

Pros

I was lucky to work with amazing colleagues who were always willing to share their knowledge and know-how with me. I didn´t work that hard and my salary was more than competitive.Company bonuses are exceptional.

Cons

it was quite difficult to get promotion or get an important point across. My boss ignored my opinion and rather listened to senior workers even though their ideas weren´t always that clever.

Give young and motivated workers more space for develompent .

reviews filtered by
  1. Terrible team

Former Employee - Marketing in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Former Employee - Marketing in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I worked at Telefónica full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Nice culture overall (just not in the team I was working in) and work life balance. The office is nice and it is a cool industry.

Cons

The team I worked with was full of backstabbing pretentious people who knew nothing about how to make a new business work. They tried to create office politics to cover the fact that they lacked the talent to be able to do their job properly. The project we were working on was exciting, it is a pity the team were always so negative and clueless.

Manager just clocked in and out and had no idea how to build team morale. Her solution was for people to work from home on different days so we could avoid seeing each other.

Senior management should hire team managers who can solve problems instead of shying away from addressing them.

For the once great O2 things are changing

Current Employee - Marketing Analyst in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

I have been working at Telefónica full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

To be honest I'd say the people still make it and there is great flexibility, so working from home is not a problem

Cons

Things are getting a bit tight, so look forward to getting some pretty old kit, out of date software and they don't appear to be investing in either people or equipment

Focus on the customer, not just the brand. Invest in kit to equip and empower your staff to do great work as they want to.

There are newer employer reviews for Telefónica