Telefónica

www.telefonica.com

Dishonest Organization, Dishonest Management

Former Employee - Product Manager  in  Mountain View, CA
Former Employee - Product Manager in Mountain View, CA

Pros

You don't have to think very much to work here. Although you will have to do a lot of PPTs. A LOT OF THEM.

Cons

Entire company motivated by politics. Flavor-of-the-month HR and workplace initiatives that are always a decade behind. No real focus on productivity. Management is primarily managing their careers, not their people. Company is dishonest with hiring and salary practices. I was promised one thing for bonuses and given something entirely different and far worse. Pay raises are meager and out of step with the going rate in California (why I left). When I left, the company tried to cheat me out of my accrued vacation as salary and break California law in the process. (Yes, they seem to have given no thought nor do they care about state labor laws). For context, this is the first time in my life I have left a company on bad terms.

Focus on people first, products second, results third and money last. Stop playing politics.

Other reviews for Telefónica

TELEFONICA INTERNATIONAL USA, Inc. Department of communications & Public Affairs

Current Employee - Assistant  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Assistant in New York, NY

Pros

I'm learnig a lot about the language, team work, telecoms, communication too.

Cons

I've the visa just until May 2014

I am very enthusiastic with all I do, cheerful and active. I consider myself very good at public relations and customer service.
    I am looking for an opportunity to start and develop mi professional career to demonstrate all I can bring. Please don’t hesitate to get in contact with me if you think my profile can suit your needs.

Amazing company . Brave people working in tough environments.

Pros

Big multinational. Multicultural. International experience. get what you want

Cons

Small in the USA. old fashion business

USA needs different treatment. Do not think as european. Think American!

There are newer employer reviews for Telefónica.

Worked for Telefónica? Contribute to the Community!