Teleflora

There are newer employer reviews for Teleflora

Lot's of great people

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at Teleflora full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The people there are fun and like family. I guess it depends on who you work directly with. Fairly decent insurance plan. They even have a workout gym and a fitness trainer who is outstanding. What a super nice guy.

Cons

as time passed the employees were like numbers. company got too big. The IT department needs to step down from their high-horse and be more personable. Most of them won't even say hello in the hall ways. It took 10 or more years to get new chairs.

try to make the employees feel like people rather than machines or numbers.

40 Other Employee Reviews for Teleflora (View Most Recent)

Great Place to Have a Life

Former Employee - Credit Card Supervisor in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Credit Card Supervisor in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Teleflora full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Awesome balance between work and personal life
    Ability to manage yourself
    Great benefits (especially time off)
    The cafeteria is incredible

Cons

The only negative would be the ability to move up is very tough. Most positions are filled internally without posting an opening.

Post openings in case someone is interested in moving up or making a lateral move. I woul fill the position with an "acting" if the position needs to be filled immediately.

Was a great a place to to work once, but took a turn with new management

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Teleflora

Pros

Beautiful offices
    On site boot camp
    Amazing cafeteria
    Free water
    Brand recognition
    Discount on flowers

Cons

Working on holidays
    Lack of opportunities
    Management played favorites
    Resnick spending out of control

A few years back, Teleflora was wonderful to work for, but as the story goes, new management was brought in while the leaders we loved were fired or left. Everyone there was smart and hardworking but there were clear favorites. Consultants from the internal consulting group almost always filled any senior level positions, the rest of us had no hope. The worker bees got 2-3% raises while senior management had a retreat in Switzerland! No joke! It got hard because we realized there was no moving up. The politics were tough too. People often had to stay in the office for hours, many admitted they werent even doing anything but they dared not leave early and risk others hearing about it. And of course, there were the execs who strolled in 11 left at 3. One of them even had their employees work on personal assignments during work hours. It really became too much. I left because I wanted to grow my carreer, but many many more left because the office became a miserable place. Depending on what level your coming in at or which department I may or not recommend Teleflora. It was hit and miss, but overall people becoming very unhappy and leaving left and right. And Shawn Weidmann quit too.

There are newer employer reviews for Teleflora