Telegraph Media Group
www.telegraph.co.uk London, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

Aanlyst Programmer

Analyst Programmer (Former Employee)

I worked at Telegraph Media Group full-time for more than 3 years

ProsFriendly staff, nice media floor, reasonable location in Victoria. It's generally interesting when a large story breaks and you can watch the media floor spin into action.

ConsThe senior team were off pace and their idea of progression was to regurgitate the same humdrum design practices cyclically. The work was really very dull, there are only so many ways in which you can reinvent a newspaper website - admittedly this is not really a fault the management team can do much about, its more the nature of the beast and something to be aware of.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your tech staff and their ideas.

Good digital product push, OK workload, low morale company culture, lack of career progression opportunity

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Telegraph Media Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Good push for digital product development - Some nice and dynamic… Cons: - Lack of career progression or staff skillset development - Unstructured teams and processes - Lack of business transparency - Too much departmental and individual politics, therefore don't… Advice to Senior Management: People make the company - don't focus too much on annual revenue targets - pay attention to… More

Telegraph.co.uk

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Telegraph Media Group

Pros: I worked at the Telegraph online department for a year and a half. It was very interesting… Cons: Sometimes I felt the drive to increase website traffic clouded editorial decisions. Also, during a… Advice to Senior Management: Don't compromise the caliber of the content of the website… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Telegraph Media Group.

Worked for Telegraph Media Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Telegraph Media Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Telegraph Media Group CEO Murdoch MacLennan. All reviews posted anonymously by Telegraph Media Group employees.