There are newer employer reviews for Teleperformance

Good place to work when it is high season

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Augusta, GA
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Augusta, GA

I worked at Teleperformance full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

the pay starts at $8.00 for the first 3 weeks then goes to $9.50

Cons

throw people on the phones cold turkey. Favortism dont let employees know when the slow season is to prepare for times when they have to send people home early durning the day because of low call volume.

Advice to Management

allow them to get on the phones before the end of training so they will know what their strengths and weaknesses are

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Worst Company EVER!

Former Employee - Technical Support Agent in Ogden, UT
    Former Employee - Technical Support Agent in Ogden, UT

I worked at Teleperformance full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Unlimited overtime. The sick-line is COMPLETELY automated.

Cons

Worst company on the planet to work for. The don't give a rats behind about their employees, all they care about is that you show up and take as many calls as possible. The supervisors will yell at you for being in "after-call work" even if it was an extensive call. They expect you to not only answer the customers question but to also take extremely detailed phone notes and send the customer their follow-up email, all while you're on the call. It extremely stressful. If you become sick and end up missing a couple days you can forget about having a job. They don't care why you missed work, you could be on your death bed and they could care less. The "vertical" I was on, I didn't have access to 2 of the MAIN systems I needed to look up customers information and they still expected me to take phone calls. I told supervisor after supervisor and their response "just take phone calls and if you need to look something up on those systems just ask someone else". So I pretty much had to be babysat. My supervisor had no idea about anything on my "vertical" and half the time had to ask someone else if there was a question. The training is horrendous. They don't teach you nearly enough information before sending you on the call floor. My boyfriend who also worked their received a "no-call/no-show" after a supervisor told him it was okay for him to have that day off. If the sick-line is down, even if you contact your supervisor, you're still going to receive a no-call/no-show. And in order to advance, its all about who you know not what you know. Its like high-school for adults. Bottom line they are heart-less and you don't make nearly enough to put up with it.

Advice to Management

Learn the proper information for the vertical you're supervising. Be a lot more understanding of your employees of why they miss days from time to time and of why they are in after call work for extensive calls

2. A good place to work in a Obama economy

Current Employee - Technical Support Agent in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Technical Support Agent in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

it is a good place to work if you are desperate for a job.

Cons

No pay raises, poor benefits

Advice to Management

Better pay, raisess on a regular basis, better benefits, fire the bad employees