There are newer employer reviews for Teleperformance

Dishonest Managers, Questionable Practices

Former Employee - Supervisor in Salt Lake City, UT
Former Employee - Supervisor in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Teleperformance full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

With a huge variance in the project types and people there, you can very easily get a wide array of experience working with different industries and different employees on the various projects at Teleperformance. It also increases your chances of advancing to a new position with such a dynamic range of job offerings.

Cons

Managers above my level not only engaged in unethical behavior regarding discipline and performance evaluations, but were not shy about asking me to do the same. When questions were posed on the validity of the practice, they were oftentimes disregarded with what seemed like a "canned" response or not responded to at all.

Realign your values system to reward and promote those who wish to drive your success and performance through honest means, because at a certain point, cutting corners and being dishonest in order to display success to your current and prospective clients will not be enough to earn you work over those in the industry with a genuine and positive workforce who can and do achieve the same results without breaking the rules.

reviews filtered by
  1. Doing whatever you can to keep people happy.

Current Employee - Technical Support Advisor in Boise, ID
    Current Employee - Technical Support Advisor in Boise, ID

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Supervisors, ACCM's, co workers and shifts.

Cons

Mandatory overtime, being baby sat as adults.

Trust your advisors more.
    Advice to Advisors
    Be more trustworthy.

2. I enjoyed working on different technical support accounts at Teleperformance in Salt Lake City.

Former Employee - Technical Support Agent in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Technical Support Agent in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Teleperformance full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Get paid for helping people all day. And most supervisors did their job well.

Cons

Sometimes, people who shouldn't ever have any authority over anyone, do become supervisors; however, that seems to happen everywhere, and the manager I spoke to shifted me to another supervisor without objecting.
    The company failed to take advantage of some opportunities in employee management; we rarely found out when customer sent us thank you letters or e-mails, and employee suggestions seemed to vanish (despite supervisors telling me that they did review employee suggestions in their meetings).

Train employees on how to supervise people before you make them supervisors, make sure you design a good training for that. Take advantage of your employees' ideas.

There are newer employer reviews for Teleperformance