There are newer employer reviews for Teleperformance

Telstra-Teleperformance MOA

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time for more than a year

Pros

friendly colleagues and nice facilities

Cons

monthly payroll dispute for most employees, regardless of account

564 Other Employee Reviews for Teleperformance (View Most Recent)

Only for Strong Stomaches!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Lisbon (Portugal)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

I have been working at Teleperformance as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

If you are so desperate you can't find another survival mean, just in this case, you can try with Teleperformance. No dreams, no hopes, nothing of nothing! Just a call center job, with low salaries, a 100 euro assiduity premium you can lose just with one day of absence (after 3 months of continued and respectful presence), promises of language courses and rewards on your job contract you will never see. No only: you have always to check your monthly salary because TP always forgets something: a refund, commissions, or other monetary rewards. i find really stressful working in an environment where I have to check everything and I can't work quietly giving my best. I had experiences of professionals jobs where I sometimes felt the same uncertainty. But my incentives and final payment were absolutely more satisfying, as well as the quality of the job.

Cons

Disorganization, bad senior management, lack of goals and strategy, low budget for everything, poor decision making don´t make it a good place to work. Portuguese management is a disaster: managers dont' admit failures, troubles in general, this way not being able to solve problems. There are continuously troubles with telephone linees and softwares, but they don'try to fix them, considering a normal situation have interruptions of sometimes hours everyday (sorry, in a call center, that has to provide info to customers via email and phone???)

Be more ambitious and courageous, negotiate with your clients companies and provide a superior service, together with a really satisfying working environment.

Tihad Jail Experience.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I worked at Teleperformance full-time

Pros

No best reason, and cannot be any.

Cons

work, work... work... not well stay home... sickness 4 days +.. NO salary... go to hell.

what attitude you throw at your employees... do not play the same sick game.

There are newer employer reviews for Teleperformance

Worked for Teleperformance? Contribute to the Community!