There are newer employer reviews for Teleperformance

just no

Current Employee - Retention Representative in Fairborn, OH
Current Employee - Retention Representative in Fairborn, OH

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time (more than a year)

Pros

pay is okay, no physical requirements

Cons

sit in a chiar for 8 hrs, headset uncomfortable, after a yr they will find a way to fire you.

Advice to Management

stop sleeping with agents, and firing people when they hit limit of raises to hire more people to pay less!

reviews filtered by
  1. Great Company

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Edinburg, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Edinburg, TX

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I truly enjoined my time at teleperformance. Most supervisors were great and would help you out when needed. The company takes good care of its employees. The office space was very nice and I was respected by my coworkers.

Cons

I think one of the biggest problem was training. Training was not sufficient and trainers didn't really know what they were talking about. Many people were completely lost once they started taking live calls and would quit soon after. If you give it time, once you get the hang of it its a pretty good job.

Advice to Management

Provide more initial training to new hires

2. Not the best place to work but also not the worst.

Current Employee - Senior Technical Specialist in Boise, ID
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Specialist in Boise, ID

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time (more than a year)

Pros

You get to help people over the phone, you get paid alright doing it, you get technical and customer support experience, if you are lucky you can advance very far within the company itself, and it's a great starting out job.

Cons

Tedious work, abusive clients, little to no job security, very little chance for promotion above "Senior Adviser", statistics that do not reflect an advisers actual potential or ability, little to no benefits (the ones that are there are the worst I've ever seen), no consensus on policies (some managers think you can, others think you can't), Human Resources does not seem to know what's going on (sometimes people don't even get paid what they are supposed to), and there is a lot of pressure.

Advice to Management

Trimming down the departments too much causes the rest of the employees to become stressed, which causes the stats that you get paid to maintain to radically drop.

There are newer employer reviews for Teleperformance